Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Host being able to Vacuum around items on Clients' screens and having items be stuck in the air where the Host last Vacuumed them to.

This is a thing of absolute beauty. I no longer have to internally scream while chasing people for drops, then. Time to get all the mods.

10 hours ago, ARHYST said:

I am very thankful for that! DE made very fair move by not changing costs for hema. 

Fair ?
So....being an egoist cause you got some weapon whose costs were and still are clearly broken...and having a little bunch of people who did the same and complaining so that THOUSANDS of people will have to go through those same broken costs, forcing them to an endless , mindless , no life grind would be fair ?
Preventing people from enjoying the game cause of this grind wall would be fair ?
Don't make me laugh, Hema's costs need a fix, we do not all have 8 hours a day every day to spend grinding mutagen samples.

17 minutes ago, Elyann said:

Fair ?
So....being an egoist cause you got some weapon whose costs were and still are clearly broken...and having a little bunch of people who did the same and complaining so that THOUSANDS of people will have to go through those same broken costs, forcing them to an endless , mindless , no life grind would be fair ?
Preventing people from enjoying the game cause of this grind wall would be fair ?
Don't make me laugh, Hema's costs need a fix, we do not all have 8 hours a day every day to spend grinding mutagen samples.

Most people tend to only think of themselves so it's a pretty natural train of thought.

Edited by Inaruna

11 hours ago, Ubiquity97 said:

*lessening the grind* by *increasing the grind* classic DE

There's a difference between "increasing the grind" and fixing a clearly broken booster that wasn't supposed to have the effects it did. Increasing the grind would be adding new things that require more resources- like Hema.

2 minutes ago, Inaruna said:

Most people tend to only think of themselves so it's a pretty natural train of thought.

"People thinking of themselves only/being selfish is natural"

And it's that exact train of thought of yours, sir/ma'am, which is the exact reason I cry for this world.

7 minutes ago, Feuershark said:

What does it means ?

That we will likely drown in Sabotages/Spies/Extermination now and we'll never ever see Endlesses again. But I don't really care I guess, since they nerfed the duration of Sorties Endless, they were kinda useless anyway (10minutes survival is barely interesting, 15minutes was perfect).

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sortie Additions, Changes, and Fixes: 

I just did sorties and WOW look at what I got yet again!

Spoiler

WjC09I7.jpg

Do something about this horrible RNG: Give us an option to opt out of getting lenses and forma or just put a limit on how many of these we can get per week/month.
I really want to get the new Sculpture and Rivens but when I am getting this stupid lens again and again and again I am less inclined to do sorties. In fact I am going back to boycotting them until something is done. I am just over it.

2 hours ago, Elyann said:

Fair ?

:clap::clap::clap: This.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

General Additions

• When a Mastery Rank-up Test becomes available, a notification will pop-up in your Landing Craft! 

Changes

• Mines dropped by Mine Osprey are now shootable after the drone drops them (previously you could only shoot them before they were dropped).

Fixes

• Fixed mines dropped by Mine Ospreys unintentionally not exploding when the player touches them.

Its amazing to see that DE_Steves sunday stream has immediat effekt on the game! The level of interaction between comunity and developers is incredible!

2 hours ago, Elyann said:

Fair ?

I have to say, if you don't want to far all that mutagen mass, then save 225 plat and buy it, i see how lazy/effortless people want everything in 5 seconds, i don't mind on farm 15k endo all by myself to have the research, and the rest for build it, i have all the time to farm, as farming some other stuff i need, so, what's the hurry on having everything if most of the comunity is young? 

If you don't have so much time, then spend the time you have to play in farm the mutagen samples. I'm just giving you some options, not sure if i'll get a salty answer or toxic sarcasm from you, anyway i'm jus helping.

Okay, I decided to say something about that Secura Lecta nerf from this update:

It was about time it got nerfed. The amount of credits we got with it were ridiculously high and it made the Secura Lecta stand out as (in my opinion) the best Syndicate weapon.

I must admit, I feel twisted nonetheless. I tried to farm credits with it today and I can't really see a difference to me using the Secura Lecta and me using the Atterax. Yes dudes, two totally different whips bla bla I know, but for some reason, I got with both the same amount of credits. With Nekros.

The Secura Lecta feels broken. I could even swear that some of my kills didn't even give any credits with the Secura Lecta.

You should think about looking further into this and maybe increase the credit multiplier on it to 6x rather than leaving it on 4x.

But thank you for this other stuff and the new Ayatan! I really appreciate you replaced the 2k Endo FINALLY!!!

"Uh, looks like the players have too many credits. What should we do about it?"
"Give them something to spend those credits on in the endgame?"
"Nah...just nerf the s**t out of that weapon that everyone loves and who gives a f***k to those that don't abuse it and don't have more that one million credits"
Great job...really...no, i mean it...

On 25.1.2017 at 8:25 PM, Zerdfer said:

DE be like

1ica37.jpg

That's how it works. They did the same with synapse, "balancing" the status per second chance, which resulted into overall beam weapon's damage cut of 3x to 5x times, same for the glaxion, which previously was aiming straight forward, kinda not freezing enemies as always and also causing less damage (note, this weapon got released after the first status proc nerf, so there was another one, unmentioned like many other things).

They always do it like this.

Edited by 0Skyrim0