Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, Too_Flashy said:

Stop crying, they already said they weren't changing it. Suck it up and farm

That...that logic doesn't make it okay. 

Though you are right in the sense I would not expect any changes, they seem pretty stubborn about this. 

Edited by Echorion

Still no credit cost removal from Ayatan trade ins? When? I figured we would see it when we got the new sculpture,but its here now, and "very soon" has to have passed by now, right? Can we get an ETA? Ive got plenty of sculptures built up and waiting. 

Well, unless its not listed (or im blind) it doesnt cost anymore, but Maroo is broken currently apparently. 

Edit: im blind, its listed right there. Yay!

Edited by armedpoop

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Astral Autopsy - Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon!

Health Bar Changes

General Additions

• When a Mastery Rank-up Test becomes available, a notification will pop-up in your Landing Craft! 
  • Excavation Power Cells now have a unique minimap icon for those using Loot Radar! 
  • Nidus’ Pion Alt Helmet has been added to Alerts!

Changes

• The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.
  • Removed the Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo's Bazaar.
  •  
  • Fixed Infested Moas sometimes teleporting after dodging.

Astral Autopsy.... finally a way to get scans in archwing without having to stop and try and aim at them...

Health bar... yeah that could come in handy

General Additions bit... not bad additions

Changes... Secura Lecta, that is one heck of a nerf, not that I can actually remember seeing rewards averaging out at 11.6x.  But it's nice to see you've buffed the credits everywhere else to deal with the real reason people were relying on the secura lecta... ie lack of funds, oh right you haven't...

Credit cost from Maroo... might actually convert my statues now then...always said that was too expensive.

Infested Moas... any chance you can fix the random teleportation we get in levels too...seems to be most prevalent with the galatine prime when you get stuck in the ground, on pulling it out you end up moving to a different part of the map, like you've instantly fell through the tileset. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

Rest in credits Secura Lecta.