Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, ARHYST said:

I am very thankful for that! DE made very fair move by not changing costs for hema. 

How about they reduce the cost and reimburse you the difference ? 

It's not like DE is not used to running some scripts every once in a while ...

Keep those fixes coming. Much appreciated, as always.

By dragging a Mod in the Upgrade screen, Polarities now light up to display which Mod matches the respective Polarity: 

@[DE]Megan That's super cool and helpful, but I'm curious how this will affect colorblind individuals. I recall red and green being the hot button issue when it came to lockers, which was solved by changing the symbols, but that's not present here. 

2 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Still no credit cost removal from Ayatan trade ins? When? I figured we would see it when we got the new sculpture,but its here now, and "very soon" has to have passed by now, right? Can we get an ETA? Ive got plenty of sculptures built up and waiting. 

This same patch. In the notes. 

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Removed the Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan to Endo conversion in Maroo's Bazaar.

As we grow up in life, we all learn that not everything is with you forever, though our internal wishes are that the things we love, the things that made our life better, the things that made a significant impact, will never go away, but death is a very important of life. Is that duality that creates balance and validates existence. As the light at the end of the tunnel tells you, nothing stays, everything is temporary, your pain and suffering will come to pass. With this, we bury a friend. I remember the times where I got so much, and she never asked for anything in return. I fell deeply in love. Good bye my dear, sleep well and have fun with all those other things that were sent to heaven before you. Rip Secura Lecta. You gave us all so much, and never asked for anything in return. I will miss you. 

I feel bad for those who overpayed for the Lecta or worked to get syndicate points.
Rest of the changes are fine. I wonder if anyone realizes, the amount of credits you need overall, for mods, crafting etc. Still takes time even with Lecta, but well.

i watched primetime other day, devs said was raining mutagen samples in the derelicts took a squad for an hour and got 266 with 1 clannie at this rate its gonna take us another 2000 hours to get there thats insanity in my opinion. iv collected all frames and mods and most weapons in half that amount of time

Edited by DeadEyedChicken
mistype

I don't really care about the Lecta nerf - only purchased it from my Syndicate 2 weeks ago, and didn't farm that much - but I don't see the point in the Mastery Rank multiplier. Players with lower MR are the ones that actually need more credits, aren't they?

Edited by JohnViande

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Changes... Secura Lecta, that is one heck of a nerf, not that I can actually remember seeing rewards averaging out at 11.6x.  But it's nice to see you've buffed the credits everywhere else to deal with the real reason people were relying on the secura lecta... ie lack of funds, oh right you haven't...

DE message is now pretty clear : "please, buy credit booster"

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Astral Autopsy - Perform a Codex Scan of an enemy on melee kill! This can be equipped on any Archwing Melee Weapon! 

Huh, that's actually really cool.  No more hot-keying the scanner and trying to scan a tiny dot 500m away.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Excavation Power Cells now have a unique minimap icon for those using Loot Radar! 

Nice now I can run syndicate excavations without going crazy.

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Can I take that red text about Nanospres to indicate that the Dev Team was thinking about Nanospres every time they said something about Mutagen samples? 

I can't be the only one who finds this a coincidence, as nano spores are also in the derelict, though they talked about excavation.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped). No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

Don't you think such nerf should be compensated somehow? Maybe some additional passive or stats buff?

21 minutes ago, Kealtke said:

Thanks for doing this

thanks for what ? cant cache in sculptures great no new ayatan linkable in chat mutagen samples still only on 2 tielsets no credit farms since the players are benfiting to well from that and i dont want to even try and do JV cause thats probably bugy as hell after trying to fix somthing