Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.8.0

[DE]Megan

58 minutes ago, Too_Flashy said:

It's not okay, but they're not changing it no matter what, so stop posting in every thread complaining about it 

What the...dude check my post history and see how often I post ever; let alone in different threads or on this matter ever before. You have me confused with someone else.

Edited by Echorion

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

No other changes were made regarding synergies (i.e Chroma's Effigy, etc) - only the weapon's Credit boosting functionality has been touched.

If only the credit boosting was changed why is the credit drop rate chaged? I swear the Lecta used to have a 100% drop rate for credits, now i get credit drops 50% at best if im lucky ... Even with Chroma i cant reach 100% drop rate, is this intended?

as always, the community reacts to a nerf as if it is the end of the world, when nidus was nerfed people said it would be an useless frame, nobody would ever use it again... now people are saying you can't farm anymore, that you NEED to buy credit booster

secura lecta was being exploited, not only for credit farming but for plat farming too, the price of this weapon was super inflated, it needed this nerf

it still gives bonus credits, a lot of credits, it isn't "useless", it is just not exploitable as it was before

this change is a balance issue, it needs to happen, because if it doesn't, the economy in the game will break and people will blame DE too

"oh, but I spent a lot of plat on lecta! isn't that the same thing as the hema problem?"

no, the lecta costs the same syndicate standing, the players that inflated the plat cost, not DE, and it is your fault for selling/buying at those exorbitant prices

it sucks, like all nerfs, but DE isn't trying to take your "fun" away, they are not trying to sell you boosters, they are balancing the game, like they should

Still no fix for the broken hema research cost, no mutagen sample drop rate adjustment, no increase for riven mod capacity. Also bad move nerfing secura lecta after lots of people spent a bunch of plat (a.k.a. real money) to buy lecta, maiming strike and argon scope. that's a slap in the face of new players. I can already imagine the recruitment chat: H akkad credit farm - MR18 required. 

1 hour ago, Zerdfer said:

DE be like

1ica37.jpg

Will I get a refund for the millions of credit I have spent this week trading sculptures for endo? How about having consideration for those who already traded sculptures for endo? Just stop giving us poor excuses and fix the hema research cost, will ya?

1 minute ago, Urs00 said:

it sucks, like all nerfs, but DE isn't trying to take your "fun" away, they are not trying to sell you boosters, they are balancing the game, like they should

If people needed that much credit farm, it's maybe because the problem came from credits, and maybe DE should try to balance that part of the game instead of killing the only thing that let us reduce the grind.

The new minimap icon for power cores in extraction is way too much. The quantity of them, combined with the fact they're yellow. (the same colour as the objective marker on the minimap) means I'm getting swamped and can't see where new drills have dropped when using loot detector mods.

1 minute ago, Serird said:

If people needed that much credit farm, it's maybe because the problem came from credits, and maybe DE should try to balance that part of the game instead of killing the only thing that let us reduce the grind.

maybe, but giving 11x bonus credits is not the way to fixing it, it just breaks everything even further

things are expensive so that you play more, so that you grind more, because that's all you do, you need a reason to grind, and credits is one of them

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Still nothing on mutagen samples?? Lmao..

Gt+call+of+duty+joke+gt+counter+strike+_

Stoner74 - The name is clearly an accurate description. :shocked: There is no "fix" for mutagen sample requirements for the Hema. It was intended. Many individuals and clans have done the farming and have the research. It would not be fair to roll it back. This has been asked and answered so many times, it's AMAZING that you are asking again. Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

You have 4 choices:

• Buy the Hema for 225p
  • Start a clan and farm the least amount of mutagen samples yourself or with another stoner friend.
  • Find a clan that has the Hema research and beg them to let you in.
  • Stay stoned. Stop caring that you can't get the Hema.

7 minutes ago, toafarmer said:
Still no fix for the broken hema research cost, no mutagen sample drop rate adjustment, no increase for riven mod capacity. Also bad move nerfing secura lecta after lots of people spent a bunch of plat (a.k.a. real money) to buy lecta, maiming strike and argon scope. that's a slap in the face of new players. I can already imagine the recruitment chat: H akkad credit farm - MR18 required. 

Will I get a refund for the millions of credit I have spent this week trading sculptures for endo? How about having consideration for those who already traded sculptures for endo? Just stop giving us poor excuses and fix the hema research cost, will ya?

they are talking about this change for more than a week

5 minutes ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

Stoner74 - The name is clearly an accurate description. :shocked: There is no "fix" for mutagen sample requirements for the Hema. It was intended. Many individuals and clans have done the farming and have the research. It would not be fair to roll it back. This has been asked and answered so many times, it's AMAZING that you are asking again. Pay attention. Read notes. Watch Dev Streams. Stop whining.

You have 4 choices:

• Buy the Hema for 225p
  • Start a clan and farm the least amount of mutagen samples yourself or with another stoner friend.
  • Find a clan that has the Hema research and beg them to let you in.
  • Stay stoned. Stop caring that you can't get the Hema.

Finally someone else who sees people *@##$ing about the Hema research as straight up whining

7 minutes ago, Urs00 said:

so why did you trade all ayatan statues this week?

Are you saving plat to buy Excalibur Umbra because they mentioned the possibility of releasing it over 1 year ago?

Also I traded because I needed the endo and I don't care about credits. I'm just pointing out that their words and actions are in totally different tones.

1) I have Hema

2) I have all credits I need and ways of getting more without money whip

The point is: what they are doing goes in the wrong direction, which makes me very worried about of the future of this game, which made me decide not to spend more money on it.

Edited by toafarmer

1 hour ago, Too_Flashy said:

Stop crying, they already said they weren't changing it.

And stop being a toxic f***. 

1000 people in a moon clan. 500k mutagen samples. DE assumes everyone in our clans are super active and are able to farm mutagen. Which is not true. 

1 hour ago, Too_Flashy said:

Suck it up and farm

Lmao.. says the newb who doesnt know what it is to farm 350k mutagen samples for a clan.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Credit Boost function for the Secura Lecta has changed. Before, you could get on average 11.6x Credits from kills. This chance has changed and now scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped).

I ve done two missions with secura lecta and u did change more then that what u said. If u are say true i would get ~ half credits then before ur change. But i dont get near half of that mutch. I am mr 23. I got 23 !!!!!! credits form a kill on sortie on different enemys.   So u did change the chance of geting credits as well not only the multiplier. In the end we get way less then half credits from ur nerf. I ve a big question why not fix brocken mod system of automatic unequip rage mods for meele. Why u lie to us when u say u only change the average from 11.6 to 4. U did change the change for credits drop as well.