Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A small solution to mutagen sample farming?

issh0man

hello!

i feel like this is a decent request, it's not asking for much really. but like with oxium, polymer bundles, plastids even, maybe throw out an alert for x number of mutagen sample (300 seems to be the general resource alert amount)? it'd reduce the grind by a lot, and would give players a chance to get the mutagen through different missions rather than running the same one or two over and over and over again and helps avoid getting burnt out. i still feel like this would require a bit of grind, and so it's not really slapping the face of others who grinded or stockpiled mutagen sample and were able to research the hema already.

i personally see this as a fair solution, just throw one alert out for 300 mutagen sample every few hours or one a day even. we get alerts for argon crystals, which are rather rare too, so i don't see why it can't be the same for mutagen sample.

again, this is just an idea i randomly had, and i feel that it'd be helpful to players while still keeping the grind aspect of it mostly in place.

^

You can't solve something you don't see as a problem.
And LSG501 is correct, you've slightly overestimated the quantity.

All that said, Mutagen Sample alerts are one way to mitigate the research burden. Slightly.
But it'd be a band-aid.
Addressing the underlying issue would be significantly more impactful, both regarding the difficulty as well as in player perception.
Shame it won't happen.