Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] -Aerion Republic- || 5 Year Old Storm Clan || Clan Rank 10 || 100% Research || US/EU || Mature/Social || The Inferno Alliance || Discord

-AR.D2

Rest in peace old thread, you shall be missed.

Just now, -AR.D2 said:

Recruitment is now temporarily open with limited slots.

Our Discord has been revamped with new bots, more information in the link.

Edited by -AR.D2

On 1/26/2017 at 7:01 AM, AllanonLucis said:

I'm new to warfare been playing more than a week and now I'm MR 5 right looking for a clan to have fun and party with!

IGN:Allanonlucis

Rejected.

On 1/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, Mecchi said:

Looking for an active clan to run stuff with and to be able to actually get back into the game with. 

IGN is Mecchi, same as here

Invited.

I'm interested in AR, sounds like the perfect mix of casual but does events and such. Been looking hard for that right mix to hang out an run missions with (raids, sorties, relics, events, etc) and haven't found an active/casual clan that fit. Somehow I got on your old thread and PMed your leader (I think) so that can be ignored.

Sounds like your clan fits what I'm looking for on paper and I'd love to check it out.

MR 23, been playing since Atlas.

Sent out invites and updated the post with our Pacifism Defect results.

The timing of the event definitely caught us off guard, but at least we placed within the top 10% and got the Ignis Wraith research.

Spoiler

Mnlw5sB.jpg

Spoiler

jbXyguy.png

Edited by -AR.D2

I'd like to join if I may. I'm at MR 19, 200-something days and have plenty to learn about the finer points of Warframe. I'm pretty active but feel like I would like to rekindle my interest in the game by having a friendly place to focus more on the co-op aspects. 

If I can help with new research projects or give a helping hand anywhere I'd be glad to do my able best. 

(Edit) Be warned: sometimes I have a mind like a sieve. My IGN is Wiergate

Edited by Wiergate

I have recently gotten back into the game from a two-year hiatus. All of the general improvements to the game have really brought me back in. However, I'm getting to the point where going solo is becoming quite the limitation as I don't really know the game all that well. So, in total, I am looking to join a clan that can help me enjoy the game to it's fullest.

If you are interested:
Ign: L33TSovereign
MR: 8