Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open] -Aerion Republic- || 5 Year Old Storm Clan || Clan Rank 10 || 100% Research || US/EU || Mature/Social || The Inferno Alliance || Discord

-AR.D2

Hi! I would like to join your community! I'm trying to be as active as possible (every day or two). I am friendly and I like to give other people help.

IGN: LooKukorica

Edited by LooKukorica
I'm not sure if IGN is required so putting it here just in case

7 minutes ago, LooKukorica said:

Hi! I would like to join your community! I'm trying to be as active as possible (every day or two). I am friendly and I like to give other people help.

Already in a clan. Please leave it, if you're still interested.

Sent out the rest of the invites.

I'm warewolf41, MR19, been playing a long time. Looking for an active clan, with active players, that interact and help each other out, and don't go to their safe place after logging in. As much as it hurt to leave 2 years worth of time with my old clan it's time to move on. I like running clan missions, it doesn't have to be a raid, Gotta take care of our own. Thank you.

6 hours ago, roberto2014 said:

Hey i would like to join in clan.

IGN:roberto20144

MR:10

Already in a clan. Please leave it, if you're still interested.

6 hours ago, _Igneel_ said:

I am a active player who joins almost daily, I want to join cause you guys seem like a nice community and it would be nice to play with other non toxic players :D

IGN: DragonFTW

MR: 9

Invited.

37 minutes ago, Shixax said:

I want to join, me and my buddy thinking of getting back to warframe, and a friendly clan would be really cool. We are both in a mid twenties and pretty active.

IGN Shixax

Alright, what's your friend's username? And please leave your current clan to receive an invite.

Edited by -AR.D2

59 minutes ago, -AR.D2 said:

Alright, what's your friend's username? And please leave your current clan to receive an invite.

Okay, left. And my friend has a problem with his acc at the moment, but I'd love to join.

• 3 weeks later...

The discord server has been completely revamped along with adding a more reliable music bot and Genesis bot. The latter provides anything and everything related to Warframe, which includes notifications, status checks and even baro's inventory.

Spoiler

L0nX9bC.png

RyKqE3D.png

Check out more in our discord.

Invites were also sent out.

Edited by -AR.D2

Hey guys, JaxMerrick here. I'm an MR6 (about 98% to MR7) casual player looking to join in. I enjoy long, Hysteria-filled walks through Corpus space as Valkyr, or quick jam sessions as Octavia. I'm not the most experienced, but I am willing to learn and group up and help others.

But seriously, I'm looking to join, ign is JaxMerrick. I am an occasional streamer of Warframe and other games and am willing to help others. 

Edited by JaxMerrick

17 hours ago, JaxMerrick said:

Hey guys, JaxMerrick here. I'm an MR6 (about 98% to MR7) casual player looking to join in. I enjoy long, Hysteria-filled walks through Corpus space as Valkyr, or quick jam sessions as Octavia. I'm not the most experienced, but I am willing to learn and group up and help others.

But seriously, I'm looking to join, ign is JaxMerrick. I am an occasional streamer of Warframe and other games and am willing to help others. 

Invited!

Be sure to join our discord as well.

I've been looking around for a clan that has an active discord server, and it looks like you might fit the bill.

I'm very, very new at this game - MR3.  I'm definitely still learning some of the fundamentals to the game, but I've really been enjoying it and I'm hoping to find a clan that's willing to give some guidance.  I tend to play mid-afternoon and late-night PST.  If you have any space and don't mind teaching, I'd love to join you. :3

If anyone's still out here o:

I just read up on this Clan and it sounds quite promising. I've recently left one due to dissatisfaction, therefore I would be very much interested in joining Aerion Republic :)

Please message me, as I'm uncertain of this thread's activity. Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, Tisiphon said:

I've been looking around for a clan that has an active discord server, and it looks like you might fit the bill.

I'm very, very new at this game - MR3.  I'm definitely still learning some of the fundamentals to the game, but I've really been enjoying it and I'm hoping to find a clan that's willing to give some guidance.  I tend to play mid-afternoon and late-night PST.  If you have any space and don't mind teaching, I'd love to join you. :3

26 minutes ago, DixieBiscuit said:

If anyone's still out here o:

I just read up on this Clan and it sounds quite promising. I've recently left one due to dissatisfaction, therefore I would be very much interested in joining Aerion Republic :)

Please message me, as I'm uncertain of this thread's activity. Thanks in advance!

Invited!

Be sure to join our discord as well.