Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #150: Special Extended Stream Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

9yvKN33.jpg

Can you believe that we’re about to celebrate 150 Prime Time streams?! BUCKLE UP AND GET COMFY TENNO, WE'RE DOING AN EXTENDED STREAM!

Your hosts, Rebecca and Megan, will be keeping you entertained for 150 minutes- that’s 2.5 straight hours of Warframe!! Each stacked with a hand-picked squad, they’ll venture to the Kuva Fortress for a Survival Endurance! Not only will they battle it out to see who can survive the longest, but each minute both teams survive they’ll be donating $5 to the London Humane Society for Kavats and Kubrows in need! 

Who are these hand-picked squad mates you ask? In the purple corner supporting Rebecca we have Frozenbawz from the twitch.tv world and Zrugel and Ancalagon42 from the community at large! In the ginger corner supporting Megan we have DKDiamantes, H3dsh0t, and Flare_Eyes, all heavy-hitting streamers and Youtubers!

PLUS, we’ve got TWICE the amount of amazing Fan Art, Digital Extremes Character Artist Ray is stopping by to do a live sculpt of a favorite Fan Concept, and POWERPLAT returns!!

See you here tonight, January 26th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

I really want to talk in chat, but I'm one of those people who don't have a Facebook account. I won't make one just for twitch and spread the disease that is Facebook. Is there any other option?

Also... Please let me join in that hilarity! I have CP, forma'd frames ready to go. I'll EV trin and keep you all safe and sound!!

Edited by MoxX228