Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time #150: Special Extended Stream Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Naskoni said:

Hey, do 200 wave ODD! That would be fun! Right?

It would only be fair for making us run ODD that many times! Also, someone pointed out that maybe there can be a way to deconstruct Mutagen Mass. Maybe also a way to trade Fieldron and Detonite into Darvo for more Masses?  That would give veteran players with too much of these other resources a reason to continue doing Invasion missions, instead of just waiting for those rare Wraith and Vandal parts.

I hope I can see it. I wanna ear what they have to say about the Hema 5000... But here's what I propose:

Because you can't/won't drop the resource requirements here are some sugestions/incentives to get players to build it:

You get other weapons for free
You get other weapons with resources discount
You get the specific resoucers used for free in other weapons
You get the specific resources used discount in other weapons

Because here is my problem: I am in a shadow clan with 8 members, so the resources are x3 for the amount of players in a ghost clan, which is basically what we are. I have notified the Warlord, but he did not reply and started building it anyway, but I will not be "paying" 3 times more for something that is already (outrageous) expensive.

However, I would do it if there were other "perks" attached to it instead of just the weapon... So, maybe something DE could think about this? That way, clans who have build it have bonuses, and clans who have not can choose which way to go and even maybe do the necessary effort to (actually) build it.

Just a though... Hope you guys have a great time. Love the Durian-Glint artwork: LET THE WALL BE BUILT! XD

5 minutes ago, theraot said:

If they complete a challenge they do a plat giveaway... if they don't, they add 1000 plat to the ammount of plat they give for the next challenge

We're switching it up for tonight. It will be a POWERPLAT giveaway of 15k Platinum to 1 lucky Twitch viewer :) 

(Plus the usual 3x 1000 Plat Prizes)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

So this youtube user loves the Stalker soo much they are named edge Lord?.

Now that's something i never knew. The things the community comes up with.

no, that's just something I saw someone call :redveil: once (pretty sure it's their "official" nickname now) I just use it to describe stalker fans now

also is it just me or is my other comment gone?