Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About slide attack and macro keyboared

anthony40217

About the slide attack of Telos boltace,  no matter players or DE are understand its convenience and powerful. But the way you do slide attack is always the same, with a full MOD build, Telos Boltace's attack speed is extremely fast, and with the amazing speed also means your hand has to move fast to do it. As a TB player, I almost broke my wrist every time I finish playing like 3 to 5 hours, so I'm considering to use macro keyboard. I've asked to official service but I didn't get a clear answer about there any chance my account got blocked if I use the macro keyboard. To my question, I'm looking forward to discuss it on the forum, and hope the technic team will put the eyes on this issue.

btw:Macro will be used only on doing slide attack, not any other operating!

Thanks.

Too bad it was never ever discussed on these forum. If only DE would add a Search function, that would be great.

As long as you don't AFK-play (Bot), and your macro doesn't read or modify anything from the Client, it is fine. Ergo, Mouse and Keyboard Macros are ok.

Edit : Playing something else than TBoltace if it hurts your wrist is also Ok, even advised.

Edited by Chewarette

There is a limit to what you can do with the macros as they allow them as some have disabilities that would otherwise not allow them to play.

But from their rules the limit is fairly simple.

You can use them to do something like Ctrl +E in a single key press but the moment you make it automated (Doing the action constantly without input) that is illegal and ban worthy...

I ran into one of these today in a sortie, a Volt built for speed and all he did was spam the slide attack at inhuman speeds through the whole level.

I macro'd the spin attack to a side button on my mouse.

The programming is this:

First, make sure to tick "No Delay" so that it doesn't record any delay in between the key presses.

1. Press down (and hold) - CTRL

2. Press down (and hold) - E

3. Lift up - E

4. Lift up - CTRL

That's pretty much it lol

Good luck!

Edited by Fuzzy6682

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy6682 said:

The programming is this:

First, make sure to tick "No Delay" so that it doesn't record any delay in between the key presses.

3. Lift up - E

4. Lift up - CTRL

Good luck!

I would suggest not having that loop, or put a delay otherwise it will look automated and likely be reported.

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

How can you tell if it is automated? A player can have it done a few slashes then stop it and do it again. Making it looked like it is not automated.

Well many idiots are very noticeable. Like seeing someone that is just a glowing blur with no hesitation through a whole mission.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 3:03 AM, Fuzzy6682 said:

The programming is this:

3. Lift up - E

4. Lift up - CTRL

Good luck!

What program are you using to do this? I would like to macro my slide attack but have no idea what to do.

On 27.1.2017 at 9:42 AM, SilvaDreams said:

Well many idiots are very noticeable. Like seeing someone that is just a glowing blur with no hesitation through a whole mission.

I ran tons of Capture missions with my speed volt for the acolytes.

With little practise it really isn't that hard to perma spin 2 win through the mission manually.

4 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

I ran tons of Capture missions with my speed volt for the acolytes.

With little practise it really isn't that hard to perma spin 2 win through the mission manually.

Yes but there can be detectable differences between activation of the skill. If the skill is triggering at the exact same time each time, that is almost impossible for a human to pull off for any decent length of time.

This stupid weapon is the reason why my particle settings are at Lowest, and still the effects are giving me eye herpes.  DE needs to significantly reduce the eye bleeding graphical effects on the slide attack of this weapon... I know they can do it because the simulor now is no where near as obnoxious as this.

I find it amusing that given weapon that does not require you even to aim to kill most of enemies whatsoever, people still come up with these "oh, damn, I still need to press buttons, can't I use macro?"

That's hilarious, soon we'll get those "can I get rewards without starting a mission please?" threads.

lmao just ask DE to make Telos Boltace spin like helicopter rotor blades constantly above your head as soon as you equip it, that'd solve everything.

Edited by SeaUrchins

On 2017/2/14 at 7:38 PM, SeaUrchins said:

I find it amusing that given weapon that does not require you even to aim to kill most of enemies whatsoever, people still come up with these "oh, damn, I still need to press buttons, can't I use macro?"

That's hilarious, soon we'll get those "can I get rewards without starting a mission please?" threads.

lmao just ask DE to make Telos Boltace spin like helicopter rotor blades constantly above your head as soon as you equip it, that'd solve everything.

1st, I made this post after the server told me to.
2nd, if you think using macro is too overpower,then mirage+synoid simulor should just be deleted from this game.
3rd, I have OCD that i always collect all items on my way playing and yes, I'm little bit lazy cuz i don't want to crack the storage boxes one by one. Everyone knows that without T bolt or Simulor, it's not very easy to crack boxes efficiently. Most of time i choose Simulor, but i got my Volt and T bolt well-prepared recently so i would like to try this combo instead of op mirage+simulor.

btw:I have a pretty great riven mod for simulor already,so there is no reason for me to use bolt for it overpowerness,I just want to play something different but is not hard for me .

Edited by anthony40217

On 14/02/2017 at 0:38 PM, SeaUrchins said:

I'm getting tired of people complaining all the time about mirage simulor or telos boltace or secura lecta or ember or..... Always a reason to whine. Eitheir you find yourself some whiner friends like you and you take 5h to run a capture or you quit the game. 

Since the beginning of time warframe is pure farming, people will likely go for the fastest way to get the stuff they want. They're will be always warframe/weapon/strat that will clear out the map and get the objtective done asap. 

Welp, we've reached the point where people want macros to spam AOE to kill everything and not have to actually aim. It's official folks, robots can now play Warframe more efficiently than the average player (you think I'm joking, but just bind a macro and insert basic pathfinding logic like the game's AI, and the game could literally play itself a good chunk of the time). 

If I understand, your wrist hurts after spamming the slide between three to five hours; may I humbly suggest stop spamming Telos Boltace slide attacks from time to time?

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING etc.

On 1/27/2017 at 8:49 AM, Chewarette said:

Too bad it was never ever discussed on these forum. If only DE would add a Search function, that would be great.

Edit : Playing something else than TBoltace if it hurts your wrist is also Ok, even advised.

^^ this. Cannot. Plus. Enough.... :D

Edited by ComCray