Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter on Weapons

(PSN)mmcareen

So this is a very basic idea.  Exilus Adapters are currently only for Warframe.  I would like to see these added for weapons as well.  These mods would be your non-damage mods, stuff like ammo drum, mutations (yes, including primes), fire rate, reload mods and so on.  This would give us a reason to try out some mods that new get used.  Yes some people may only use fire rate or reloads, I personally would try some other mods as well.  Ammo drum on my amprex for one, I'm fine with its reload speed, just don't like how often I need to reload.  That kinda helps it without having to give up damage.  I also would not want to see them release anything like the drift mods for weapons.  As stated, nothing at actually affects its damage.

This would also make Exilus Adapters a little more valuable.

3 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

We have no mod space for it far as I'm concerned.  I have 7 forma on guns with riven mods and they have 0-3 spare capacity.  Riven mods can have damage and utility and are what you're looking for.

It may not seem as beneficial right now but we still have MR 24-30 meaning we will get more points to play with.😊

Anyway Careen got my vote +1.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

It may not seem as beneficial right now but we still have MR 24-30 meaning we will get more points to play with.😊

Anyway Careen got my vote +1.

Not sure what points you're referring to. The maximum energy of any primary and secondary weapon is 60, at level 30 with an orokin catalyst installed. It will never go above 60.

4 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

We have no mod space for it far as I'm concerned.  I have 7 forma on guns with riven mods and they have 0-3 spare capacity.  Riven mods can have damage and utility and are what you're looking for.

Well for Primaries and Secondaries, you do have a good point.  Some weapons would have a hard time fixing these mods on.  Simple fix would be just to reduce the cost of those mods... unlikely.  Another option would be change how it works.  If it worked like Aura mods, gave points instead of taking away.  Just a idea, I'm thinking of my Amprex which is also 7 forma so its currently locked into Viral/Electric because of Forma.  More points would mean I could get away with one less forma'd slot and allow for more play in my build