Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trace Alert changes

(PSN)mmcareen

10 wave defense for 10 void traces?  anyone actually run them.  I myself, I will run a cap for them, if i'm not at much, i will do a exterminate but nothing else.  So what I'm suggesting is a increase in the amount, based on the mission type, possibly even the level range.

I'm suggesting the following amounts

Capture 10

Exterminate 10

Sabotage 15

Mobile Defense 15

Survival 20

Interception 20

Defense 20

So those would be the base amount.  Then you also would have a modifier for its Tier.  Tier 1 lvl0-15, base amount, Tier 2, lvl15-25 Add 5 more Void traces.  Tier 3 lvl 25 plus add 10 Traces.

So doing a Interception Alert on Senda lvl 32-35 would be work 30 void traces.  I think this will make trace alerts a little more worth while without going over board.

4 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

To be honest, considering you can run any fissure mission without a relic and get a lot more traces per minute than with any alert, I'd say even your suggestion is on the low side!

Haven't tried that myself honestly.  I'd believe you though, I just laugh every time I see try alerts, its about as good as the 5000 credit alerts.

17 hours ago, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Like I said, I do run the quick one, mainly because I don't run fissures expect when a new Prime comes out so I never have traces.  I wouldn't care if they were removed either, doubt they will do that though

Still inefficient, you could run a fissure of the same type in nearly the same amount of time for - on average (bless the rng...) - more fragments plus a drop.

On January 27, 2017 at 7:55 AM, (PS4)mmcareen said:

Haven't tried that myself honestly.  I'd believe you though, I just laugh every time I see try alerts, its about as good as the 5000 credit alerts.

It's for people just starting but it does need to be changed since that hole is easy to get out of so maybe credit missions is limited to 1 or 2 a day and the 10 traces i never got it's 10 not worth it since there's a high chance to get twice if not 3 times as much so i would like the update myself

On 27.01.2017 at 2:32 PM, (PS4)mmcareen said:

So doing a Interception Alert on Senda lvl 32-35 would be work 30 void traces

30 traces is also jokingly low.

I'm afraid Devs don't want to change it though. Or more like they don't care of that, it's added and forgotten feature at this point..

• 1 month later...

Any alert for less than (at least) 100 traces is worthless and personally never going to bother with. Those alerts and their existence are - simply to put - an insult to the players, regardless of their MR and they should stop appearing until DE changes their reward count to something worth playing for.