Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Farming Prime Parts to buy Baro's Relics to farm a new Prime ?

Seems fine

Edit : only one Relic is mentioned. All the Parts are in one Relic ? Seems some kind of nightmare isn't it ? :D

Two Lex Primes, One Aklex Link, and the Aklex BP

I assume the relic contains both the link and the bp

next hotfix buff HEMA base dmg to 65, drastically increase projectile travel time ( wait no, just make it hitscan already ) and a +10% base status

while you're at it, riven disposition from neutral to STRONG

gotta make it worth those 5000 mutagen samples i entirely donated to the cause

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by arm4geddon-117

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Raptor Boss Fight Changes & Fixes

• Added text help explaining how to drop the bomb once you’ve picked it up to help alleviate confusion on this mechanic.

The bomb only have 10 seconds before it self-detonates... not sure if new players have time to read the text or not.

When will you remove the incipid challenges from Riven Mods? These challenges make me not care about rivens. i have 14 rivens and i stopped unlocking them long ago. Especially wheni see rubbish like This "Complete a mission with  Hobbled Key while scanning a simaris target. Do not take any damage" <---This is Cancer. C'mon DE, everything doesn't have to be laced with RNG. SOmething needs to be done anout this system. Work hard to get RNG sortie on your side after 4 days straight 2k Endo drops, then finally gets riven mod, now must do cancerous challenge to unlock mod. ONly to find out Mod is Rubbish. Please do not dismiss this concern.

Edited by N7Paladin

I find it disturbing that a limited time offer item that has a weight of RNG in it is now being sold from the void trader. This means that if we want the aklex P we could potentially have to spend a large number of ducats in a very small window if RNG is not on our side. This feels like the crossing of a line in terms of RNG. I for one have no time to play today, which means i have to get up tomorrow before the void trader goes, buy the relics, and make sure i get the items to build the aklex Prime before the void trader leaves.

It's a really slippery slope and I feel like we've hit a new level here. Just my opinion I'm sure many of the forum lurkers will tell me how stupid I am now.

Adding relics to baro means its an -extreme- timegate coupled with acquiring an item which heavily relies on RNG. Very Very worrisome.

Edited by Skaleek

Great, but if you could make it stop giving me riven mods that are always like 4 - 6 MR higher than my actual MR that would be great. It's annoying being left out of an entire aspect of the game because I only started a short while ago.

They can be worse Rivens fine, but at least let me get something worth while. 

Edited by Echorion

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal. 

So we're now farming for ducats so that we can purchase a a means to farm and a chance to earn the AkLex Prime?

At what point does this end up being too much?