Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, Buldozers said:

Thanks

C0xy5x1.png

Um, there is something wrong with this. First discovered 19.8.0 and still in 19.8.1

Wf0ldQ6.jpg

The single stacks of salvage are from Junction rewards. They used to be broken and gave you an unusuable single salvage from 2 separate junctions. DE has fixed the glitch but just left the useless salvage in everyone's inventories.

I'm really hoping that these Axi A2 relics are also added to the drop table and purchasable relic packs. As many of Tenno said before in this update post, it's really a lot to have to spend ducats+credits to get a relic and then only having a chance within that relic to grab the AkLex Prime, not to mention we only have two days to do so. If these relics cannot be farmed and are Baro exclusive I hope they are cheap.

Also I can't help but think about how the AkLex Prime will be built. Do we need two built Lex Prime and an AkLex link and BP? or more pieces? How many pieces will be needed to build it, and how much of a hassle is it going to be to try to trade it? Isn't there also the chance of the Lex Prime pieces to go up in price? These are a few things that came into my mind when heard about it.

TY,

Nice,  auto removal of weapons that are not allowed in sorties mission.

This will help those so much  who  can't seem to read when a certain weapon is not allowed in mission.

Baro Ki’Teer will hold  Relics during his visit .

Hmmm.. is this a 1 time thing or will he start to bring more and diff relics.

For future Items.

IDK  how the community will feel about this change....

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Weapon Only' Sorties will now auto-unequip disallowed weapon types when loading into the mission instead of having to visit the Arsenal and manually change your loadout before initiating. 

i have question about this if it's auto-unequip but after we select mission i will auto-equip weapon that require in sortie? and if i have a lot rifle type it will choose best status or something elses?

Thank you for read my question _(:3jz)_

If that new relic is Baro exclusive I'm so done with this. You literally yourselves said you want to reduce the grind, now you are combining RNG and grind walls in layers this game had never even seen before the start of 2016. 

23 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

So we're now farming for ducats so that we can purchase a a means to farm and a chance to earn the AkLex Prime?

At what point does this end up being too much?

For me, this is the point at which it is too much.

I think I have what I need to make a clean, no-regrets break from the game (finally).

1 minute ago, TheEternalJester said:

Like the people whining/believing that Hema cost is 'incorrect'. Deal with it already, beating a dead horse to a pulp isn't going to change S#&$.

OH NO. 
WANTING PEOPLE WE GIVE MONEY TO NOT TO LIE TO US. 
HOW COULD WE. Such dead horse beating. Also, DE have listened in the past, it's the reason the game didn't die with Viver. If it takes more pressure than that to keep them to a business model I'll willingly support and recommend to friends, so be it. Your meta complaints aren't helping jack. 

1 minute ago, Ciaus said:

OH NO. 
WANTING PEOPLE WE GIVE MONEY TO NOT TO LIE TO US. 
HOW COULD WE. Such dead horse beating. Also, DE have listened in the past, it's the reason the game didn't die with Viver. If it takes more pressure than that to keep them to a business model I'll willingly support and recommend to friends, so be it. Your meta complaints aren't helping jack. 

These are the same people that think secura lectra actually needed a nerf. Yeah mindless droves accepting everything that wrong with out even a hint of reality to what kind of destructive 'special ed' type of ideas DE is doing to ruin the game :)