Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

I would be fine with that insanely increasing grind, if this game would become actually better day by day. But it's not.
Quality of this game doesn't fit to the requirements of the grind.
Farm this, then pray for RNG, then farm that and pray for RNG, while you farming something else to grind another thing. Hek it, i quit :D

I loved this game, but what i've seen for last 8 monthes just a shame. It's like you had a girlfriend and one day she said "from now on, you have to pay for the sex honey, still love you...here is my bank account number."  (yeye i know, it's not really healthy example)

Edited by WhyNotBro

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

With that said, the Aklex Riven Disposition has been changed from Strong to Neutral. As we’ve previously stated when Riven Mods were first introduced,

"We want to honour the effort which players put in" (Hema research costs comment)

Your excuses are wearing pretty thin, DE.

Also, a relic which you only get from Baron Apostrophe? WTF is this S#&$? Even more recursive grinding?

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal. 

pleasssssssssssss dont let this trend go past this  seriously farming relics is annoying as it is dont let us be forced to a random chance every 2 weeks just to get one item 

Edited by MrFoxAos

clever, DE, clever. when you forced us to grind derelict we got way too many relics. and probably ran some of them. and now we got so many ducats and what better way to burn them than one time rng trap? i dearly hope you plan to reinstate the relic in more permanent way. even so, some transparency would go long way considering the mess you've made over winter break.

39 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

The single stacks of salvage are from Junction rewards. They used to be broken and gave you an unusuable single salvage from 2 separate junctions. DE has fixed the glitch but just left the useless salvage in everyone's inventories.

Thanks for the info.

Why there is a mastery rank on rivens? Like really, why do we need it to affect stats, making it so that only mastery rank 16 matters? It honestly floods the market with useless non-mastery rank 16 rivens because of their horrible stats compared to mr 16...

Edited by Shining_Darkness

2 minutes ago, plexus_brachialis said:

clever, DE, clever. when you forced us to grind derelict we got way too many relics. and probably ran some of them. and now we got so many ducats and what better way to burn them than one time rng trap? i dearly hope you plan to reinstate the relic in more permanent way. even so, some transparency would go long way considering the mess you've made over winter break.

Transparency would kill their leverage here.

Think about it: if they planned to add the relic permanently, and told us about that, how many people would sink hundreds of ducats into buying them today?

They're being cagey on purpose. Either they plan to add the relic permanently and simply aren't telling us yet, or I don't have even the slightest bit of interest in this game anymore.

@DatDarkOne Good morning. The new relic is 50 ducats, 45000 credits. The relic drops the following items: Forma Blueprint, Lex Prime Barrel, Lex Prime Receiver, (all 3 are bronze), Aklex Prime Blueprint (silver), Lex prime Blueprint (silver) and AkLex Prime link (gold) And it looks like this relic is a Baro Exclusive.

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Baro exclusive.

qD9ZDAi.jpg

This game is starting to make me feel like I'm being taken advantage of lately, I'm already playing MUCH less than I used to, changes like this make me reconsider even rushing the daily sortie..

2017, the year of GREED

-- Screenshot borrowed from another thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/755351-farming-to-purchase-more-farming/

Edited by enizer
oops, wrong link

Can anyone help me? I lost my voice in game... ._.
I can watch yt and got voice for everything just warframe is mute for me...
Restarted game, PC, internet
Scanned PC 
Checked wf and pc voice settings 
tried headphones and still nothing 
When i start launcher i hear the main theme but after i go to start game the voice disappears and idk why..
If anyone knows how could i fix it i would thanks it :)