Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

9Y1Fx24.jpg

I dont like it...but at least its not tooo bad

Thanks for posting this.

@DE, did you really have to include Forma on the drop table?!

Man, that feeling when what you boost a riven to max hoping to get the gold reward and get... Forma... /isgh/

Oh also wanted to say that I am rather surprised that DE didn't save this for the next Prime Access. Since we got Galatine Prime this seems like one of the other "highly wanted" Primes and could have been a good selling point there.

So... Akvasto Prime on the next Prime Access then?! ;-)

Edited by Rolunde

5 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

@DatDarkOne Good morning. The new relic is 50 ducats, 45000 credits. The relic drops the following items: Forma Blueprint, Lex Prime Barrel, Lex Prime Receiver, (all 3 are bronze), Aklex Prime Blueprint (silver), Lex prime Blueprint (silver) and AkLex Prime link (gold) And it looks like this relic is a Baro Exclusive.

Thank you fellow Tenno.  I'm at work and can't even log in yet.  I really do appreciate the heads up.  :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Endless Void Fissure reward screen always showing you the Relic you cracked as your every-five-rounds bonus Relic. You actually get a random Relic of the same tier (that may or may not be the type you cracked).

what about when in a squad the relic rewards giving the player something else instead of what the player selected from the available choices? or is this one of those pretend it doesn't exist kind of problems?

Edited by NaeRyda

Relics costing ducats. This is pure greed and not how you guys used to work. What gives? This feels like a slap in the face to a playerbase who are already grind fatigued. First hema costs now relics for ducats? This is a rocky road for DE to be travelling, so who is pulling the strings? @[DE]Megan

Same got damn problem. Urgh, so frustrating. I can't tale this! To use my arsenal is also a pain the butt! Loading time are extreme.

2 minutes ago, ControversyB said:

Having the same problem here. Just crashed on 4th round. Lost all rewards. Also, getting Network Not Responding errors, trouble logging in.

Wait so new relic is baro only?

DE what the f**k

no seriously there really isn't a better reaction. You've been piling crazy amounts of bad decisions and not even vulgarities go far enough to describe what it's become.

Edited by HyokaChan