The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming to purchase more farming.

DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

That's the definition of "playing a game". If you just want to get a completion trophy and move on to the next game, Warframe isn't for you. 

Yeah, after a couple years, I think Monkey has finally realized Warframe isn't for him.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

That would decrease trade value, which would decrease interest in playing, which would decrease plat purchases, which would decrease profits. Limited availability is what makes the game different, fresh, innovative, and ultimately the reason why most people love to play it. 

Give me a break...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

which would decrease interest in playing

HA! So making things more available would decrease people's interest in playing the game? 

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Clearly not for me.

gRLLYW8.png

I evidently have no idea what I'm saying when I claim the grind has gotten worse and is having a negative impact.

No, you're just burned out on Warframe and just need a change of scenery. Also, I'm sure you'd be the guy that complains there's nothing to do once you grind-out everything.  

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

But... but... I've been waiting for it for years!

Hide contents

vNb6YiE.jpg

Im trying to complete everything, but this is just too unreasonable for a game thats already inducing grind fatigue in people. I guess they forgot the part when they said they were going to reduce the grind. Ive been waiting for a few things that never drop (Im lookin at you, despair, brakk and a coupla invasion weapons that hate my timezone), but I wont be blowing ducats on this despite my desire for completion. They expect people to do that, and they expect us to forget about it  so they can do it again. And again.

Just now, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

No, you're just burned out on Warframe and just need a change of scenery. Also, I'm sure you'd be the guy that complains there's nothing to do once you grind-out everything.  

He's trolling right? I feel like he is trolling

This is the 2nd way in which DE spit in the face of players. LImited time AKlex prime for two days? How many relics do I buy if I can't play this weekend? How many will it take to get my AKlex prime? Who knows? I don't. So I have to over buy because they are gone on Sunday and I can't farm this one particular saturday? I have to guess how many relics to buy to get what I want? I seriioulst doubt they return 50 ducats a relics on average, and 50K credits? Seriously... that's nuts for once relic. Anyone just starting out is going to be out of luck on that one as well.

IF this is a permenant Baro addition every 2 weeks that would be something. If it is gone after this week, that's terrible. DE shoudl tell us if it is one time only or not right now.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I don't recall hiring a psychologist to tell me how I feel and how I act. If I had I certainly wouldn't hire one that has no idea what they're saying.

I'm not burned out on Warframe, I'm burned out on bad development.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I have the same feeling.

Agreed. Not going to feed any further.

Except myself.... Mmmm food.

Edited by DeMonkey

9 minutes ago, PGDraxos said:

He's trolling right? I feel like he is trolling

7 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Yep... 

Yup, that's me your friendly neighborhood troll that likes the game for what it is. I've been playing for over 3 years and never felt like this game has ever gotten too repetitive nor stale. The amount of work that gets poured in, and the awesome experiences you have while playing this game are not present in many games I've ever played. But what do I know, I'm a troll. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I don't recall hiring a psychologist to tell me how I feel and how I act. If I had I certainly wouldn't hire one that has no idea what they're saying.

I'm not burned out on Warframe, I'm burned out on bad development.

You right I can't help you, nor do I want to. I'm just providing my opinion, which in this case happens to be contrary to yours. How does that make you feel?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Yup, that's me your friendly neighborhood troll that likes the game for what it is. I've been playing for over 3 years and never felt like this game has ever gotten too repetitive nor stale. The amount of work that gets poured in, and the awesome experiences you have while playing this game are not present in many games I've ever played. But what do I know, I'm a troll. 

I've been playing for 3 years as well and feel the same, but I also agree with Monkey -  this is a bad move on DE's part.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

The amount of work that gets poured in

Uhh helloo? We are playing a game not working.

Repetitive RNG is not fun at all. So I do not agree with you on this term. Playing same game over and over again to achieve nothing thanks to RNG is not fun and totally frustating.

I didnt have much time for grinding or to "work" as you might call. But then I purchased platinium for a lot times. But not anymore. First Hema&Nidus, then this.

Nope just nope. This game is going grind heavy, which is inconsistent with what devs said in their streams. I'm not going to pay for someone doing inconsistent work.

Inb4- Warframe is not for you

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Welcome to support. 

If you could just give me all your account details and pas....

I'm joking, nobody take that seriously!

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

^Head there, make a ticket. Hopefully they'll fix the issue for you. Nobody here can help you.

Not even gonna bother. The last ticket I sent in over 2 weeks ago hasn't even been addressed. The screencaps are just a warning/contribution to show what the server overload has done.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

You right I can't help you, nor do I want to. I'm just providing my opinion, which in this case happens to be contrary to yours. How does that make you feel?

Makes me feel like i did something very similar to you in a thread, where you decided to slew insults at me, resulting in the thread getting closed. Which you then sent me ragemail calling me a troll and blaming me for your thread closure. 

You cannot claim to know @DeMonkey's reason for playing Warframe. This thread has valid opinions and they are logically derived, and you are trying to discredit them with no logical basis, which is rude in my opinion. Seems to be par for the course with you, enough already.

Edited by Skaleek

18 minutes ago, DinendalMinyatur said:

Uhh helloo? We are playing a game not working.

Repetitive RNG is not fun at all. So I do not agree with you on this term. Playing same game over and over again to achieve nothing thanks to RNG is not fun and totally frustating.

I didnt have much time for grinding or to "work" as you might call. But then I purchased platinium for a lot times. But not anymore. First Hema&Nidus, then this.

Nope just nope. This game is going grind heavy, which is inconsistent with what devs said in their streams. I'm not going to pay for someone doing inconsistent work.

Inb4- Warframe is not for you

First of all. If it wasn't clear enough, the work is being poured in by the devs to make a great game and not the players. 

Secondly. The Hema research (500 samples per person) is nothing compared to the Sibear's individual contribution of 30,000 (fairly new resource) cryotic. That's 300 complete excavators or 500 hours of grinding for one weapon, whereas the Hema required a resource most people had over their required contribution already when it launched. I had already over 1,000 and play less than 5 hours a week, so it wasn't a big deal. Now however they have made mutagen samples drop a lot faster. I was helping a few friends over the weekend and we were getting over 200 per person in 20 minutes of ODD, which means that a squad of two Nekros, a fast Nova, and a Vauban can be done with the Hema in 1 hour from scratch so give me a break with the "grind".

Lastly. The grind has gone down with the introduction of relics, not up. Just ask the trade chat. Complete sets used to cost a minimum of 150-200pl for the common ones, not they cost 50-80pl. 

7 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Makes me feel like i did something very similar to you in a thread, where you decided to slew insults at me, resulting in the thread getting closed. Which you then sent me ragemail calling me a troll and blaming me for your thread closure. 

You cannot claim to know @DeMonkey's reason for playing Warframe. This thread has valid opinions and they are logically derived, and you are trying to discredit them with no logical basis, which is trolling and rude. Seems to be par for the course with you, enough already.

Just so it stays when you try to edit again. The ignorance is strong in this one. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I was helping a few friends over the weekend and we were getting over 200 per person in 20 minutes of ODD, which means that a squad of two Nekros, a fast Nova, and a Vauban can be done with the Hema in 1 hour from scratch so give me a break with the "grind".

Yes, because everyone has a Speeva, Nekros and Vauban on hand to accommodate this kind of focused farming.  Or Hek, even wants to drop what their doing quest/progression wise, to spend at least an 1 hour grinding for those Samples.

But you know? This is a topic for the Hema thread, take it there.