The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming to purchase more farming.

DeMonkey

2 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

Okay so the relic is Baro-exclusive and the weapon takes two Lex Primes to craft.
The relic being exclusive would be okay if Baro brings it back at least once a month, so that's not something to get pissed off yet, but two ****ing Lex Primes?! After they said they didn't want to repeat the whole Bronco Prime deal?

What in the actual ****. No, seriously. What. The. ****.

After the Hema I was seriously dissapointed, but now we get this?! So soon after that other crap?

I always liked DE as people, in streams and social media they seem really nice, but ffs when it comes to the game they have to be the most incoherent developers I have ever seen.

To be fair, OUTSIDE of that ridiculous Relic Baro is selling, ALL of Lex Prime's parts are Common drops. 

2 minutes ago, plexus_brachialis said:

well if i might chime in...cores, keys, xp and whole lot of fun actually? 

Well...back when it was introduced, that wasn't what I remember people saying here. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Keys, mods, fusion cores.  And Nova doesn't drop in the Derelicts, she drops from Raptor, on Europa.  If you're referring to Nova Prime, not everyone was bothered to farm for her.  A lot of people don't like messing with the Infested, and from what I've seen, people opt'd to simply buy her.

Really? Nova Prime wasn't implied enough? Also people bought her more than other frames? 

I think I'm done. Obviously people that like to complain don't like when others are fine with it. Good day to you. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

I agree, but saying the grind is too much because of one stupid addition is unfair to the game. As always people over react to everything in this game. 

It's not one "stupid" addition, it's the 3rd of "stupid" additions in the past few months.

It provides unreasonable grind for some people and is showing a concerning trend of increasing it.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Well...back when it was introduced, that wasn't what I remember people saying here. Just saying. 

alright, i can't speak for other people re:fun, obviously, but to me it was. less tedious than babysitting a pod, more rewarding than survival, and no way to fail it unless you manage to burn through all revives. i appreciate that. 

the event that introduced it was funnest event for me. 

Edited by plexus_brachialis

Just now, Demogarose said:

To be fair, OUTSIDE of that ridiculous Relic Baro is selling, ALL of Lex Prime's parts are Common drops. 

But that's not the issue (or at least not the most significant issue, if Baro returns with the keys somewhat often), the problem is they specifically said they wouldn't require prime guns to craft akimbo prime guns in the future, after people hated crafting the Bronco Prime. And they did it anyway.

I am getting extremely tired of them being so blatantly inconsistent.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Really? Nova Prime wasn't implied enough? Also people bought her more than other frames? 

I think I'm done. Obviously people that like to complain don't like when others are fine with it. Good day to you. 

Hey, I ran into someone that didn't know there was a difference between Rhino and Rhino Prime, so yes, really, I'm going to be as clear as possible.

And this isn't about anyone disliking someone disagreeing with them, you're posting things that are flat out wrong and are now arguing that it's not.

Personaly i think it would be totaly okay if an bunch of relics with aklex prime were put into the current drop table ( kuva fortress why not ? )

And if Baro Keeps brigning those specific item search relics for ducats.

Having them only on Baro is currently the problem right ?

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Personaly i think it would be totaly okay if an bunch of relics with aklex prime were put into the current drop table ( kuva fortress why not ? )

And if Baro Keeps brigning those specific item search relics for ducats.

Having them only on Baro is currently the problem right ?

Yep.  The issue is having to run trash Relics to trade Prime parts for Ducats, to get a Relic that might give you what you want, so you have to get more than 1 from Baro.

1 hour ago, DinendalMinyatur said:

Fair enough,

Here is another feedback about mutagen samples

You cannot compare them with Cryotic. Cryotic is somewhat better blended into game. Say, even a new player starts collecting them from earth to whole star chart. You can play against any faction on any planet. Also you get credits, relics at roughly every minute.

However mutagen sample locks you into Orokin Derelict Tileset only and that is boring. You get rewards at only 5th evey wave.

So I guess I wasn't clear on one thing. I'm not complaining about high resource cost. I complain about locking resources on a single (or dual if you count ODS) map rather than making them blend in with every aspect of gameplay.

Hey, they were dropping Void keys before relics, weren't they?

No it's not just one addition. First Nidus and then this. People complain that this is just the begining of a road to more RNG and grinding.

Cryotic wasn't as fun to get at release, it was actually a chore. From the limited nodes, to the limited cores that used to leave you waiting, to the crappy rewards. Yes they did have keys, but that's not where everyone used to go for keys. Survival was king, and a little defense so you were still locked to essentially one tile-set. Now thankfully excavation is much better and fun to play, but it wasn't always like this and that's why when the Sibear came out I couldn't believe it. 

People always claim the sky is falling, but its still up there. Partly because of the back lash, and partly because the numbers do drop from time to time forcing DE to make changes. 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed CoC violation

4 minutes ago, plexus_brachialis said:

yes, with no clarification if this is just one time thing or not. you think it's bad now, wait til people who can't get it this weekend for whatever reason complain 

Which is why I bought a ton for my clanmates that I know might not make it to Baro this weekend? 

P.S. I have no life so I had tons of ducats and credits saved up. 

9 minutes ago, The_Doc said:

But that's not the issue (or at least not the most significant issue, if Baro returns with the keys somewhat often), the problem is they specifically said they wouldn't require prime guns to craft akimbo prime guns in the future, after people hated crafting the Bronco Prime. And they did it anyway.

I am getting extremely tired of them being so blatantly inconsistent.

Ok, so  little "apples-to-oranges" here.  The Aklex Prime Relic is the first "all-in-one" relic we've seen and I wouldn't be surprised if DE did this as a way to ease the burden of dual weapon acquisition  per feedback.

If they start introducing any part of the Aklek Prime's exclusive parts in any other "standard relic" the pitchforks and torches will be marks of shame...so let's wait and see.

Just now, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

The Aklex Prime Relic is the first "all-in-one" relic we've seen

Really?  This Relic only drops AkLex parts?  That's....kind of nice but still is an issue considering how the Relic system works.

It would be nice if DE was a bit more clear as to how long this Relic is going to be around; Baro only, this one time, or stable addition like the Inaros quest.

For me, if it's only this weekend, I'm rather upset because there was no warning, so I have no stockpile of Ducats, and as such will require some Lith grinding, and I'm out of town for the entirety of this weekend, so good chance I'll be forced into purchasing this weapon from a player.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Ok, so  little "apples-to-oranges" here.  The Aklex Prime Relic is the first "all-in-one" relic we've seen and I wouldn't be surprised if DE did this as a way to ease the burden of dual weapon acquisition  per feedback.

If they start introducing any part of the Aklek Prime's exclusive parts in any other "standard relic" the pitchforks and torches will be marks of shame...so let's wait and see.

They still went back on their word, which by now is worth less than 5 nanospores.

Sure I'll wait and see the same way I waited about the Sibear, Knux, cosmetics being tied to stats and more recently the Hema. None of those changed though.

And if Baro doesn't sell these often... well, that'll be even worse.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Really?  This Relic only drops AkLex parts?  That's....kind of nice but still is an issue considering how the Relic system works.

Don't get too excited, it also has a common Forma chance :P

Edited by The_Doc