The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming to purchase more farming.

DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

WOW dude, you need to install a fish net over your head to catch all the jokes that fly by it. This is a joke too as pointed out by the ;)

Do you realize how rude and demeaning you are being to people? Literally nobody is going to listen to you because you havent given them a reason to. Your arguments are weak and your behavior is childish. please stop

People please, the part you should be complaining about isn't the grind but rather the exclusivity of said item although it's not actually verified if the relic will be released to the drop tables because as far as I'm concerned a single dark sector mission+ 4 rounds of void defense is so much easier and consistent than spamming endless missions hoping RNGesus smiles upon you to give you the exact void relic you require. 

it's a relic that guarantees a specific weapon piece so you are just doing it for one weapon.

And you can continue to do it until you get the parts because you can sell the copies that you get that you already have for ducats.

I dont know the price for the Aklex pieces but it you shouldn't need a lot of farming to get 50 Ds .

8 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

it's a relic that guarantees a specific weapon piece so you are just doing it for one weapon.

And you can continue to do it until you get the parts because you can sell the copies that you get that you already have for ducats.

I dont know the price for the Aklex pieces but it you shouldn't need a lot of farming to get 50 Ds .

That's assuming you've available to farm them up in the first place.  In one of my earlier posts, I'm going out of town for the entire weekend and wont have access to a computer, at all, so due to the lack of clarification on the future of this new Relic, am I SOL?  No idea, DE doesn't say.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

That's assuming you've available to farm them up in the first place.  In one of my earlier posts, I'm going out of town for the entire weekend and wont have access to a computer, at all, so due to the lack of clarification on the future of this new Relic, am I SOL?  No idea, DE doesn't say.

Yes, if you cant play the game...... you cant play the game. I dont know what kind of answer you are looking for?

I have missed stuff before because i couldn't play. What happened? I missed it and i dont have it. Hope it comes later again is all that you can do.

And given that DE has returned basically everything but a couple of things, it's very likely that this will pop up again.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

That's definitely unfortunate, but that's when a good group of friends that play the game come in handy. I've bought many things for friends and they've done the same. Heck...just the other day I spotted a guy I met here in the forums 30pl, and he went and turned it to 125pl and later repaid me. This is community is nice enough to make things like this not a huge issue, but I see how it can be inconvenient for new/solo players.  

10 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Yes, if you cant play the game...... you cant play the game. I dont know what kind of answer you are looking for?

I have missed stuff before because i couldn't play. What happened? I missed it and i dont have it. Hope it comes later again is all that you can do.

And given that DE has returned basically everything but a couple of this, it's very likely that this will pop up again.

I wasn't looking for an answer, nor sympathy for missing out on something, I've missed out on plenty of items as well, I was pointing out that the lack of information is aggravating to someone in my position.

I wouldn't mind if they would just tell us that the relic is limited to Baro or if it is merely a teaser launch [to thin out the ducat pool] and the actual official release is in a few weeks. 

Regardless I'll probably miss out on this one given that I only came back to the game recently and don't have much time to play this weekend. 

Edited by JuicyPop

Hi Monkey, another good topic, as usual.

Just popping in to let everybody know that the relics are baro only. It's apparently not a softlaunch that will later be put into normal pools or anything like that.

I feel this was a bad move this close to upsetting people with resource costs. Maybe they're hoping to divert attention. Or maybe this is just how weapons will be now. I certainly won't be trying to get the thing, I'm not interested in playing this kind of time sensitive jumble atm.

Edited by DrFail

Just now, DrFail said:

Just popping in to let you know that the relics are baro only.

I feel this was a bad move this close to upsetting people with resource costs. Maybe they're hoping to divert attention. Or maybe this is just how weapons will be now. I certainly won't be trying to get the thing, I'm not interested in playing this kind of time sensitive thing.

Uhg, great.

Well, at least I wont have to lean on my clan and beg for favors to have them pick up a few Relics for me.

2 minutes ago, DrFail said:

Just popping in to let you know that the relics are baro only.

I feel this was a bad move this close to upsetting people with resource costs. Maybe they're hoping to divert attention. Or maybe this is just how weapons will be now. I certainly won't be trying to get the thing, I'm not interested in playing this kind of time sensitive thing.

Thanks for posting that. 

I genuinely don't know what's going through DE's mind right now. After the hema backlash did not a single person say "hang on lads, how are the community going to react to this"?

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Baro exclusive.

qD9ZDAi.jpg

I just KNEW there was going to be a common forma drop in it. I KNEW they were going to add in SOMETHING to keep us from farming it quickly enough. At least with event weapons you are guaranteed to get it after you put in the work, but with this there is a chance of getting NOTHING towards the new weapon.

#DEPlease

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Thanks for posting that. 

I genuinely don't know what's going through DE's mind right now. After the hema backlash did not a single person say "hang on lads, how are the community going to react to this"?

I think DE has hit the point of "damned if we do, damned if we don't" and really aren't that worried about how we respond anymore.

Just now, Noamuth said:

I think DE has hit the point of "damned if we do, damned if we don't" and really aren't that worried about how we respond anymore.

That's fairly likely.

My response, for now, is to go digging through my backlog of other games for something that will be a little more "fun" than timed exclusive grind.

1 minute ago, notlamprey said:

That's fairly likely.

My response, for now, is to go digging through my backlog of other games for something that will be a little more "fun" than timed exclusive grind.

I haven't given up on Warframe yet, but I have been dabbling in other games more. : /

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Pretty much. Plus they already said they don't look at general and discussion anymore, didn't they?

As if they didn't want to lose revenue. They would have made $70 off me if it wasn't for their resent decisions. This is the final nail on the coffin. You can beg if something happens and you need an influx of money to save yourself. I won't give you anything Digital Extremes.