Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MY GAME IS GLITCHY I MEAN VERY GLITCHY!!!

RixxyMT

When I am playing the game for about 30 min or 1 hour, my game runs normal, then a glitch starts to appear which is very annoying like my map starts to go nuts, surface texture is all messed up and usually black, all colors mixed up, vertical lines everywhere and random pictures and chinese logos starts to appear everywhere... I mean everywhere! Its very annoying, starting to think not to play the game anymore because of frustration. o0tiqh.jpghs1bo1.jpgb52o0n.jpgbeynfd.jpg 

On 1/28/2017 at 9:08 AM, RixxyMT said:

When I am playing the game for about 30 min or 1 hour, my game runs normal, then a glitch starts to appear which is very annoying like my map starts to go nuts, surface texture is all messed up and usually black, all colors mixed up, vertical lines everywhere and random pictures and chinese logos starts to appear everywhere... I mean everywhere! Its very annoying, starting to think not to play the game anymore because of frustration.  

Hi RixxyMT,

Have you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? If not you might want to try that first. This can be found here:

0DqGyS6.png

11 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi RixxyMT,

Have you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? If not you might want to try that first. This can be found here:

0DqGyS6.png

yep already did it... fixed the problem by turning of local reflection :)

10 hours ago, Sannidor said:

Looks like graphic card overheating. Consider downloading some basic software for accurate monitoring of all processes, including temperature.

Can you give us details on your PC? 

intel(R) Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

4GB RAM

32Bit

Nvidia GT 720 2GB GPU

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2017 at 6:05 AM, TaylorsContraction said:

Your GPU might be dying, how does it perform in other games? Could be also some corrupted WF files.

idk if my GPU really is dying but it performs well in other games.. arma 3, gta 4, CoD Bo2 and also farcry3 examples of games that i have played without having to encounter any prob :c . idk about WF files also soo maybe im gonna look for some info about it.