Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Snipetron Vandal firing sound changed from a futuristic pew pew that was awesome, into a dull and muted thud that sounds pathetic.

WHY?! The community hasn't even used it for what, an hour and you changed it? :(

More importantly, why wasn't this in the hotfix notes?

have to give a big thanks to the awesome DE staff and their Community Manager Rebecca Ford for this awesome event. the catalyst on the Snipetron Vandal and the extra slot for it plus the original Snipetron Blue Print were such a cool bonus. really thank you for your hard work on the event.

How about fixing changing colors for our new snipetron vandal, eh?

Because we can't change them... is this intentional we usually can't change colors on newly implemented weapons?

Also thx a lot for fixing the shock.

Please put me down for a vote of bringing back the Informers. Screwing up my radar added a whole new challenge to the game. I liked it. In fact, I would like to see Corpus have something to scramble your radar too! Our enemies need better counter Tenno tech. As it is we can out stealth, out sense and out gun them. Wasn't stealth technology invented many millenia ago? ;)

I`m truly sorry, but please, for the love of dignity, stop calling the 'fixes'. I`m rather tired to see how you people keep "WORKING" on the game, yet we face the same bugs since open beta. Instead of implementing new warframes and gear, you should focus on exterminate missions that lack the last 1 to 10 enemies spawn points, few doors that shouldn't open and if you approach them drop you out of the map and so on... I really loved this game... 

True that - also proper usable UI...

PVP balance is one of the worst things the DEVs could do at this point in time. This is a PVE game, dueling arenas are just for fun not balance.

So no Rhino stomp nerf ?!?!?

You really don't want us to PVP anymore ?!?!!?

You really want Rhino to 1 shot everyone in game ?!

You really want for everyone to get Rhino !?!?

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately Ashs bladestorm is still glitching (power in use error and makes him float) and I kinda like the drones I hope they return as a regular enemy. It disrupts the radar and makes it so you can't always just rush throught the levels. I liked that.