Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Excellent as ever!

Edit:

-By the way, Slide attacks are working wierd, and we don't always get slide boosts. Hard to hit enemies with it now that I am so used it it. Noticed it with Fangs more than I noticed with my Gram.

-THANK YOU ESPECIALLY FOR REMOVING THE DRONES!

Are you using kunai or Despair? cuz if u do it's normal while you are using it. Dont know if that is a bug.

- Damage modifiers such as armor and headshots no longer unintentionally apply to shields.

And here I was wondering why it was suddenly so easy to kill Vay Hek... with a Hek. Now I actually have to keep my distance again :D

woot bug fixes! 

thanks everyone =D

I think they added more bugs than they fixed, they broke Rhino Roar completely. Doesn't buff your damage at all and the glow effect indicating it's active disappears almost at once.

While I do not mind armor no longer applying to shields I am very disappointed that armor no longer applies to Iron Skin, which I would posit functions buy providing shields with a temporary one-time boost of 400/600/800/1200 points based upon the fact Steel Fiber was affecting it as well why Steel Fiber no longer affects it after this "fix".  Even with the buff to 1200 the lv 30+ enemies now rip through Iron Skin in seconds flat.  Meaning Rhino has been effectively reduced to a paper pincushion (again I might add).  While Steel Fiber in conjunction with Vitality and Rhino high health pool does work well together it lacks sustainability in higher level areas as well as in Endless Defense mission due to the games limited healing options.  Consumables are limited to 8 (not to mention that the most you can get from an item is 100 HP) and Rejuvenation heals at a paltry 1 HP/2 seconds and is rendered completely useless in sustained damage situation by it's requirement that you not take damage for 10 seconds before it will take effect.  As it stand Ember and Trinity completely outclass Rhino as tanks and even Frost to some degree performs better by reducing the rate at which he takes damage through his Snow Globe ability.

Take it as you will.  This is my feedback on this particular point in the "fix".  It seems I will be switching frames again for now.