Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

I love Rhino, but seriosly, I stopped playing for few months and wondered why he is so overpowerd :D

His 1, 2, 4 are a bit to strong, dont remember that i one shot everthing with the stomp :D

I dont want to be a op char user.

I mean I dont even have to play good just press 2 and then 4 sometimes... :D

Please, he needs a little nerf.

Why are you guys hating on this person? he's all right about this. RHINO WAS OVERPOWERED and you know it. And he's been nerfed enough, He's okay now. You don't have to be the strongest thing ever and be unkillable.

I've seen rhino users whine about Toxic Ancients actually doing *something* to them NOW. Shouldn't such enemy be considered something DANGEROUS? It's: 1. Infested, a faction that popped out of a virus, like zombification. 2. It's one of the ''Heavy'' enemies of this faction. 3. IT'S TOXIC. Why in the hell should you be able to nullify such danger, and make this game easier than it is already?

You guys have no right to whine about rhino needing the least bit of a buff.

Why are you guys hating on this person? he's all right about this. RHINO WAS OVERPOWERED and you know it. And he's been nerfed enough, He's okay now. You don't have to be the strongest thing ever and be unkillable.

I've seen rhino users whine about Toxic Ancients actually doing *something* to them NOW. Shouldn't such enemy be considered something DANGEROUS? It's: 1. Infested, a faction that popped out of a virus, like zombification. 2. It's one of the ''Heavy'' enemies of this faction. 3. IT'S TOXIC. Why in the hell should you be able to nullify such danger, and make this game easier than it is already?

You guys have no right to whine about rhino needing the least bit of a buff.

When did we ever whine about him needing a buff? This ain't even the right thread to do something like that. Besides, how do call a frame "overpowered" when this game is clearly a PvE, not a PvP.

uffff thanks..!!!!! and great for the rhino...!! my favorite.!!

- Fix for Volt's Shock "Power in Use" bug.
- Fix for Dojos being unaccessible for new clans.
- Fix Rhino Roar effects not appearing on client
- Damage modifiers such as armor and headshots no longer unintentionally apply to shields.

- No further Informer drones detected!

Is it just me or are Frost skills flaming-ish and Ember skills are white fire?

Also for some reason I feel a lot weaker and my Ice Wave only does 136 instead of 500

EDIT: I think I missed something here? I've just returned from a vacation.

Edited by FrozenArt

Steel Fiber is useless now, it should be aplied (at least) to iron skin, since the 1200 damage absorption is not enough for higher levels.

Also, as a lot of people already said, Roar needs a check.

Is it just me or are Frost skills flaming-ish and Ember skills are white fire?

Also for some reason I feel a lot weaker and my Ice Wave only does 136 instead of 500

EDIT: I think I missed something here? I've just returned from a vacation.

After the last update the color you choose for the energy part of your warframe will also be the same color used on your skills visual effects. Edited by Clavicus

There is a problem. New hot fix on rhino fx shorten the duration of Roar. please fix !! the duration isnt long enough to make it useful, please return it to what it was. i was just starting to enjoy my rhino -_-

ty DE! back to leveling my Volt :D

Also getting the Power In Use bug on Ash after Blade Storm, only encountered this once though, but it's there. On top of that it was stuck in the wall-eye vision after that too. Dying and reviving was the only fix.

Please up vote this comment if you've experienced the same to get some attention on this issue.

Seriously?!? I am scraping and saving my way to a Founder's package because I've never seen a group of DEs so dedicated to making a game truly enjoyable for people. Let's call the WAAAAAmbulance because they didn't fix YOUR particular pet peeves, yet. That being the case, clearly they aren't fixing anything - just throwing in weapons and warframes...  Well let me put something in perspective for you. The below are dated FIXES:

So because they are dedicated, it's completely okay to overlook unsolved issues?

Don't get me wrong, I like this game and I appreciate the work, they are putting into it, but somebody is doing something wrong, when before update a Power works properly, after "hotfix" it doesn't, because while fixing something else, somebody messed up something that worked.

I am no developer, but maybe with better QA, there wouldn't be need for so many fixes in the first place?

And when we mention this obvious fact, here comes the white knighting and whaambulance reference... way to go man...

So was Steel Fiber "fixed" with this patch too?

yeah. they fixed it but i prefer the "bugged" version if anything.

Steel Fiber is useless now, it should be aplied (at least) to iron skin, since the 1200 damage absorption is not enough for higher levels.

its useless for frames with lower sheild. (nyx, mag, etc.) but for tankier frames like rhino,frost, and saryn it still has some use for it. yes it should apply to iron skin, plus they need to fix iron skin taking Friend Fire damage. really in higher levels in the heat of battle sometimes my armor doesnt get drained from enemies but more of my teammate shot or skills

Whats up whit the update before now i have always download them whit out a problem put now that i am downloading this one i keep seeing message update failed and client keeps trying to load 538kb:s of it over and over again and keeps failing, message did say some part of the update cannot be download from server and now because of it i cant get in to the game because update starts over and over again and always stops about half way of the download.

Whats up whit the update before now i have always download them whit out a problem put now that i am downloading this one i keep seeing message update failed and client keeps trying to load 538kb:s of it over and over again and keeps failing, message did say some part of the update cannot be download from server and now because of it i cant get in to the game because update starts over and over again and always stops about half way of the download.

Everytime I start the update the same error appears which gets stuck on 538kb, while the process is repeating over and over again to no result. If anyone can help...

got the same problem as u do..  :/