Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Whats up whit the update before now i have always download them whit out a problem put now that i am downloading this one i keep seeing message update failed and client keeps trying to load 538kb:s of it over and over again and keeps failing, message did say some part of the update cannot be download from server and now because of it i cant get in to the game because update starts over and over again and always stops about half way of the download.

Yup, same here. If anyone with this problem and a fast internet connection could reinstall the game through Steam and post the results, that'd be great...

EDIT: Clicking the gear button in the launcher next to the language selector (top right) and disabling bulk download fixed it for me.

Edited by Shallowfish

Whats up whit the update before now i have always download them whit out a problem put now that i am downloading this one i keep seeing message update failed and client keeps trying to load 538kb:s of it over and over again and keeps failing, message did say some part of the update cannot be download from server and now because of it i cant get in to the game because update starts over and over again and always stops about half way of the download.

Same, wrote support about it, still need to hear from them..

Is the Bug were if you used Ash's bladestorm he would performe the action but get stuck in the air so you could walk around in mid-air and still kill enemies but you could't use your abilityes anymore?

same here

Shouldn't  fixing extermination missions be a priority? They are seriously broken now. Again, Headshots not counting as such. No info on that or response at all?

I can't understand why this headshot not counting problem is so hard to fix.

This problem is there for months. Paris and Dread have this problem since almost beta launch and I am starting to worry about that, really.

Now, all snipers have this bug (vulkar, snipertron vandal).

After you finish the mission, screen shows you have zero headshots.

Edited by IronRushBR

After the update I haven't been able to see alerts at the solar system menu and I cannot get any notification on new alerts. Can someone help?

Might be really stupid but you never know sometimes it's the simplest things, but have you looked to make shure the little "triangle" button to the right of alerts points downwards instead of to the right?

Edited by hellicop

is it possible to fix once and forever doors, which don't open after unlocking lockdown? before one of the patches these doors were yellow, then one of the DE posts, that it has been fixed. And YES now these still locked doors are GREEN! this is a breakthrough for sure but please a little bit more effort and you are done!

And thanks for the game, we really like it :)