Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junctions Broken

(XBOX)TheWhiteWolf569

My earth to mars junction cannot be completed I have all the requirements but when I kill the spectre u cannot activate the junction its the same for the mars to phobos junction its really impacting my gameplay in a negative way as I cannot get my relic segment I need for another junction and cnt complete certain quests then I hope this can be sorted out quickly as its been like this since the solar rails update that brought in the junctions.

I cant progress because the europa junction is broken, one of the challenges I had to make was to craft a warframe specter, I built the vapor specter 2 time, and built the phase specter, but it still didnt work , the challenge is still unchecked. Please fix this I really want to play the game.

Same issue for me. 

I encountered a bug that prevents me from moving forward through the mission Quests.

When loading the Mercury Junction on Venus I am able to defeat the guardian however afterwards the console does not allow me to load/travel the solar rail. I am able to I am able two complete missions on Mercury however the game does not recognize that this Junction was completed so unable to move forward in the quest line.

I have tried restarting the game, the Xbox, waiting, and completing the level all multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...