The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Installing Mods With Too Much Mods In The Inventory

bakaxy

Hi there,

I ran into this problem when I wanted to level another frame and switched my mods.

As I had roughly 3400 mods and 60 pages worth of warframe mods the first 4 pages weren't accessible anymore, as you can see on the picture. Maybe limit the displayable pages to solve this problem.

2013_07_08_00002.jpg 

I would rather sugest to stack all duplicate cards. If you do it in Fusion and Mod menu modding will get more efficient and we all could invest more time in playing rather then scrolling pages 

I would rather sugest to stack all duplicate cards. If you do it in Fusion and Mod menu modding will get more efficient and we all could invest more time in playing rather then scrolling pages 

This would be the best solution, but limiting the pages was in the game before, so that shouldn't be much of a problem to implement.

Edited by bakaxy

yes stacking duplicates would be pretty sweet.  They would not be duplicates if one was leveled though.  so a max level 3 fireball card would not stack with a level 1 fireball or level 2 fireball card.

but if you really have that many mods dude...you should probably just level another set so you can switch between weapons and chars without having to switch your mods.  I hope to get to that point someday.