Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clans offering temporary membership for Hema, free Ignis Wraith

Buff00n

Question

I'm collecting contacts for clan warlords that are offering free temporary membership to players seeking the Hema.  

Update: Some clans are also offering the Ignis Wraith BP for free.  The list had been update to show which clans are offering what.

Warlords:
If you are a warlord and would like your clan added to the list, then send me a PM or reply to this thread.  Mention what size your clan is and and what region/time you usually play.  If you are still researching the Hema, then also say when it will be done.

• If you are online at the same time as the player asking for an invite, then you can save them the trouble of crafting a dojo key.  Invite them into your dojo, then send the clan invite and have them accept while still in your dojo.  Once they accept, they can buy the Hema while they're there without having to re-join or craft a key.
  • For the Ignis Wraith the other player does not have to join your clan, you can trade the BP directly.  It costs 15K credits in the Chem Lab.  If you want reimbursement then you can have the other player trade you a stack of 75 unranked common mods, or 30 unranked uncommon mods, which can be sold for 15K credits.
    • There are still scammers out there, so I'd recommend checking the profile of the buyer to make sure they haven't already ranked the Ignis Wraith.

Players seeking Hema
If you are a player seeking the Hema, then the best option is to add one of us in game and message us there when we're online.  You can also just respond to this thread or PM us, but make sure to leave your current clan before doing that.  One of us will send you an invite, but you don't find us online in game then we can't make any guarantee about how fast that will be.  

• Make sure you are at least MR 7, the minimum required for Hema.
  • Make sure your clan leader/recruiter is cool with you leaving temporarily and coming back later.
  • Unless you are inside the other clan dojo before accepting the invitation (as mentioned above), you will have to craft a dojo key and either wait 12 hours or rush it for 10 plat. 

Players seeking Ignis Wraith
If you are seeking the Ignis Wraith then any warlord or member of their clan listed below with (Ignis Wraith) has offered to give the BP away for no plat.  This only requires a trade, you do not need to leave your current clan.

• Make sure you are MR 6, the minimum required for Ignis Wraith.

PC clans:

PS4:

Xbox One:

Note: If you want to comment on the actual merits of the Hema or its research then please go to the megathread we already have for that topic.  

Note 2: If you want to comment on the merits of Ignis Wraith or the Pacifism Defect event then please use one of the other threads.

Edited by Buff00n

I believe that a simple fix to this problem would be to allow the Hema to be Alliance based, so if 1 clan in an Alliance has the research done, they all get it, and allow people from any of the clans to contribute. That way people could help each other out without temporarily abandoning their clan.

Right now I'm the only person in my clan who is interested in the Hema, only 1/3 of the people are active, and the research cost is 15000 mutasamples. I can't do that by myself, and I and my clanmates can't even do that together. However, our Alliance could.

ah snap, i whish i found this sooner! Although it's ok the way i did it somehow, i guess.

Because if i would have left my clan to purchase the HEMA I would not have known how to get back into my clan, since our Clanleader is not active anymore. And I kind of decorated the entire Dojo myself and didn't want to leave it - i kind of enjoy jumping and climbing around in that monkey-cage I built xD.

I just did the math: Playing every syndicate mission and searching for all the pickups eventually got me spending less time actively "investing" for the HEMA, than wasting time in the orokin derelict would have. I just sold all the special weapons I got for the points, and ended up buying it for the plat... that was my way of dealing with that sh*t, now i have an orokin catalyst installed, *yippie*, but at least i wont waste any forma on it, considering what I just read here. I salute you for this obvious best and magnifficent solution :D !

8 hours ago, n4g4m4ki said:

since our Clanleader is not active anymore.

From the support clan guide:

If the Warlord(s) or Creator of a clan has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord). 

34 minutes ago, n4g4m4ki said:

Thanks a lot! now I would've been able to get the Hema in another clan, and my mate could have pick me up again in our clan. Now I somehow feel miserable :crylaugh:

No worries you still probably took one of the quicker routes to obtaining the Hema.

I added a note to the OP about inactive warlords.

21 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Probably worth also adding a note to the OP about the Clan Dojo Key having a 12 hour crafting time that you'll need to wait out before you can grab the Hema BP unless you rush it for 10 plat.

If both me and the other guy are online at the same time then I can invite him into my dojo, then he accepts the clan invitation, then he can buy the Hema.  No key required.

But apparently it has to be in that order.  They have to be inside the dojo when accepting the clan invitation or it doesn't work.

Just want to add something for the actual process:

- leave your current clan in the clan window by right clicking on your name (choose leave)

- get a clan invitation from the hema owning clan

- if you just want the hema bp you do not have to build the key

- get invited into the dojo of your temporary clan

- got to the bio lab, buy the hema bp

- leave the dojo

- leave the temporary clan again by right clicking on your name (choose leave)

- get an invite from your previous clan and rejoin

Remnants of the Void

Moon clan

We have about 50 slots.

Warlords

---RV---Maniac; --RV--Karovd; The_Beast_Reincarnate; ---RV---Talon

Officers

--RV--Draconian; --RV--Kiradaman; --RV--Dizzy; CaptainUK; --RV--Rumara; Ohestnes; --RV--ChaosStar; --RV--Halcyoner; --RV--Storm; KingsGambit; SwordSaint

All of these people can invite.

Our clan is global but mostly EU based so best time would be evenings at gmt 0 timezone.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

18 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Wow, thanks!  

Two of those names don't appear to match any forum names:  --RV--Talon, --RV--Kiradaman

It's ---RV---Talon my bad. I think Kira hasn't join in the forums since he changes his ign, but he has the same name ingame.

Our research needs a couple days to complete and we good to go.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

I just wanted to say Thanks to all the Clans that are supporting this.

@Buff00n let me use his hema research last night and I am so grateful.

It was clear that my little clan of pretty casual friends was never going to be able to get this done and having those helpful people providing a work around on that is, IMO, wonderful for the game.

Much appreciation!!

Thank you.

Spoiler

Related image

~R~

Edited by Rolunde

Hey. My clan will finish the Hema research in 2 days and I'd be happy to help.

We're on PC, Ghost clan with 4 free spots. My IGN is Razmtoh, timezone is UTC+2 and I'm usually around during evenings. You can also send me a message here, on the forum, and we can set up a date/hour when we're both online :)

5 minutes ago, Razmtoh said:

Hey. My clan will finish the Hema research in 2 days and I'd be happy to help.

We're on PC, Ghost clan with 4 free spots. My IGN is Razmtoh, timezone is UTC+2 and I'm usually around during evenings. You can also send me a message here, on the forum, and we can set up a date/hour when we're both online :)

Thanks!

@(Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36: Ghost, 1 Open Spot at a time, Anywhere from 5-9 PST All Week, NA West.

Hope I can assist somehow!

If you can't find me in the game, feel free to PM me on the Forums here! I'd be happy to schedule something.

Looks like i'm currently the only Xbox clan here... oh well, and sorry about the amount of spaces, Friends have to stick together and whatnot, yeah?

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36