Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clans offering temporary membership for Hema, free Ignis Wraith

Buff00n

Question

I'm collecting contacts for clan warlords that are offering free temporary membership to players seeking the Hema.  

Update: Some clans are also offering the Ignis Wraith BP for free.  The list had been update to show which clans are offering what.

Warlords:
If you are a warlord and would like your clan added to the list, then send me a PM or reply to this thread.  Mention what size your clan is and and what region/time you usually play.  If you are still researching the Hema, then also say when it will be done.

• If you are online at the same time as the player asking for an invite, then you can save them the trouble of crafting a dojo key.  Invite them into your dojo, then send the clan invite and have them accept while still in your dojo.  Once they accept, they can buy the Hema while they're there without having to re-join or craft a key.
  • For the Ignis Wraith the other player does not have to join your clan, you can trade the BP directly.  It costs 15K credits in the Chem Lab.  If you want reimbursement then you can have the other player trade you a stack of 75 unranked common mods, or 30 unranked uncommon mods, which can be sold for 15K credits.
    • There are still scammers out there, so I'd recommend checking the profile of the buyer to make sure they haven't already ranked the Ignis Wraith.

Players seeking Hema
If you are a player seeking the Hema, then the best option is to add one of us in game and message us there when we're online.  You can also just respond to this thread or PM us, but make sure to leave your current clan before doing that.  One of us will send you an invite, but you don't find us online in game then we can't make any guarantee about how fast that will be.  

• Make sure you are at least MR 7, the minimum required for Hema.
  • Make sure your clan leader/recruiter is cool with you leaving temporarily and coming back later.
  • Unless you are inside the other clan dojo before accepting the invitation (as mentioned above), you will have to craft a dojo key and either wait 12 hours or rush it for 10 plat. 

Players seeking Ignis Wraith
If you are seeking the Ignis Wraith then any warlord or member of their clan listed below with (Ignis Wraith) has offered to give the BP away for no plat.  This only requires a trade, you do not need to leave your current clan.

• Make sure you are MR 6, the minimum required for Ignis Wraith.

PC clans:

PS4:

Xbox One:

Note: If you want to comment on the actual merits of the Hema or its research then please go to the megathread we already have for that topic.  

Note 2: If you want to comment on the merits of Ignis Wraith or the Pacifism Defect event then please use one of the other threads.

Edited by Buff00n

you know its legit sad when we have a situation like this were people are temporarily joining clans (either for free or buy spending plat) just because of the ludicrous cost of one weapons research

worst part is DE fails to see and understand how destructive the hema and mutagen samples are to the community right now

3 minutes ago, NSAlovesMe said:

I am sure this is the wrong section, but that is very nice of them to allow people to join and get the weapon, I have seen clans charge 50 plat entry to get the weapon. 

Sad as hell if people are actually doing that ;_; Great job DE, that's one hell of a plan to get people work together. I'm glad there are clans that let people get it for free.

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

For future reference, Players Helping Players is a subsection for asking questions, posting guides/FAQ's and threads that are focused on helping other players.

All things considered, your post is focusing on helping other players.

11 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Sad as hell if people are actually doing that ;_; Great job DE, that's one hell of a plan to get people work together. I'm glad there are clans that let people get it for free.

Yeah kind of my sentiment too, while my clan hasn't got the research done yet and I can appreciate the kindness of the above people there is a serious problem with the plan/idea that DE put together to buy plat for the hema, sorry 'get clans to work together', when we've got this situation turning up or clans charging plat to join...

While I don't mind researching a new item for the clan and I appreciate a proportionate cost for incomplete/partially active clans the markup for the hema on one of the rarest resources in the game (without specific farming) is just ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, Oktalz229 said:

The sad part is when you put 4 forma on it, and realize how bad it actually is.
To everyone that is still grinding the mutagen samples for it:
Do yourself a favor and just stop, Hema is not worth even a second of your time.

Ask anyone who has it.

Gotta grind them all sooo .... :p (i forma'd multiple time my aklato, don't tell me the hema is worse, i won't believe you ;D)

29 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Moved to Players Helping Players subforum.

For future reference, Players Helping Players is a subsection for asking questions, posting guides/FAQ's and threads that are focused on helping other players.

All things considered, your post is focusing on helping other players.

Yeah, it was more of a structural problem.  It's not really a "question", and I didn't want the most inflammatory, upvoted post moved to the top as the "answer".  

Whatever; it gets the job done.

18 minutes ago, Syln said:

Gotta grind them all sooo .... :p (i forma'd multiple time my aklato, don't tell me the hema is worse, i won't believe you ;D)

There are alot of problems with it. Even when it's fully upgraded (4-5 forma) it takes 2 headshots to kill a level 35-38 enemy, that's a big problem since it does 3 burst shots without multishot. And the projectiles go really slow (something like Boltor's) so it makes it hard when you want to get a headshot on a moving target (dont forget the 3 burst shots).

And the health regen is a joke if a level 80 heavygunner is shooting at you and you're shooting it back in the head it's  going to kill you first.

Edited by Oktalz229

1 minute ago, Oktalz229 said:

There are alot of problems with it. Even when it's fully upgraded (4-5 forma) it takes 2 headshots to kill a level 35-38 enemy, that's a big problem since it does 3 burst shots without multishot. And the projectiles go really slow (something like Boltor's) so it makes it hard when you want to get a headshot on a moving target (dont forget the 3 burst shots).

And the health regen is a joke if a level 80 heavygunner is shooting at you and you're shooting it back in the head it's probably going to kill you first.

Still better than aklato but i get your point, it's an underwhelming and overexpensive piece of crap :3

Noamuth; Sibling Rivalry (Storm) Hema completed.

Playtime: PST afternoon/evenings. 

Approx. space avail: 4

2 hours ago, nightstryke17 said:

In new Hotfix:

Players now have to be in a clan for six months to replicate the Hema blueprint. Hema research cost for Moon clans is now 10,000 Mutagen Samples for Ghost Clans, scaling up.

link?

12 hours ago, NSAlovesMe said:

I am sure this is the wrong section, but that is very nice of them to allow people to join and get the weapon, I have seen clans charge 50 plat entry to get the weapon. 

Some of us are granting access for free just to spite DE at this point. It's not a fair shake no matter how you look at it. So, might as well do it our way since they aren't going to be nice or fair about it. They could have simply ran a script to refund the average cost each player contributed and lowered the bar, but they didn't and won't. Fine. We remove the bar the player way.

4 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

I'll be opening my clan up for this once I get the research done on this. I'm about half way through though.

Clan is Void Runners and I'm usually on somewhere between 2pm and 7pm depending on what my two jobs schedules permit.

Roughly what time zone?  By halfway through, do you mean it will be done in 2 days?

3 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Roughly what time zone?  By halfway through, do you mean it will be done in 2 days?

Need about 2k samples and I'm on USMT in New Mexico. Can't give a count of days as my schedule is hectic at best. Two jobs and being a father will do that.

When I do get the research done, I'll be bumping up the clan at least a rank to allow a lot more members to filter through though. The objective is to partner with a larger clan so that we can all get it done. Things would actually go a lot smoother in this regard if large clans trying to do this contributed to the small clan's research as well.

Edited by Cortanis

2 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Need about 2k samples and I'm on USMT in New Mexico. Can't give a count of days as my schedule is hectic at best. Two jobs and being a father will do that.

My bad, I thought you meant you had started research.  No worries, we have a fair number of PC volunteers already.  If you get it done then just let me know.