Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

State of the TennoNet 2017

[DE]Glen

20 minutes ago, RaginGoblin said:

my isp won't (and also can't) change it

I seriously doubt that they can't. They probably don't want to because it means they have to invest quite some work and money, but they'd have to do that anyway at some point to upgrade to IPv6.

3 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I seriously doubt that they can't. They probably don't want to because it means they have to invest quite some work and money, but they'd have to do that anyway at some point to upgrade to IPv6.

I guess so :(. This only makes me hate them even more.

i mean, they $@%&! with my grineer choppy time. >:(

23 hours ago, RaginGoblin said:

I'm one of those 1 in 20 NAT restricted tenno :(, my isp won't (and also can't) change it , and there's nothing i can do to remedy that other than changing my isp.

You can actually use VPN with open ports to counter that problem. Also that fact of strict NAT means they are small company (or bigger but without proper professionals).

It isn't hard to give white IPs fo all clients(buy a subnet and map it to clients with 1:1 NAT). Other way isn't hard too - setup UPNP on main router.

Sadly that ISP is most possibly too far so I can't help them to upgrade their network by visiting their office. 

1 minute ago, Death_Master_ said:

You can actually use VPN with open ports to counter that problem. Also that fact of strict NAT means they are small company (or bigger but without proper professionals).

It isn't hard to give white IPs fo all clients(buy a subnet and map it to clients with 1:1 NAT). Other way isn't hard too - setup UPNP on main router.

Sadly that ISP is most possibly too far so I can't help them to upgrade their network by visiting their office. 

You were spot on with your assessment :P

VPN with open ports? I'll look into that, thanks!!!!!!

Those people who did the DDoS attacks on your network deserve a whooping. Thank you for your dedication to us, even if we missunderstand it and don't appropiately acknowledge it way too often (i am MORE than guilty of this myself).

What does it take to be so arrogant that you'd rather ruin the game for everyone than voicing your issues the legitimate (and non illegal) way. Those people really dont deserve your dedication and hard work whatsoever and i hope they're found and brought to justice, DDoS attacks are still a crime afterall.

Thank you for everything you do for us and our enjoyment. We may have our differences on a semi-regular basis, but you've never stopped delivering in four years. And that's simply not praised often enough.