The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank lock kuva flood and maybe siphon

(XBOX)Marauder Dragon

ever since kuva made the great entrance some players are just annoying  becouce they are a low mastery rank and have no experiance  especially on kuva flood making kuba farming imposible to enjoy do to the lack of  better players and they dont even have the decency of bringing a good arcenal but instead the all arsenal its mr 0  they besides of making the match harder by been low mr then come in whith weapons even warframes to leve up  and creating the match so ppl that join cant even leave the match because the kuva will be not able  since you back out its ruin it  70 to 90%  plz MR lock at least the floods  plz 

solution: mastery rank lock at least floods; kuva shipons are not hard  but floods are more and having to carry  low mr players  not fun u will see them  just not even getting close to batle or just running like headless chickens  

*this problems  are specially on console  (xbox) i play in both pc/xbox

Edited by (XB1)Marauder Dragon
misspellings

Should we MR lock all low levels also? I mean why should I high rank person come into a low level node with low level players and kill everything. Making it not fun for the low rank player who can't get kills because some high rank Ahole is killing eveything with their high rank stuff.

Yes that was sarcasm...there is no need to lock something that they can't even do unless they do the quest that unlocks it. 

If they completed the second dream and the war within, then they have every right to be there. Doing so would make finishing the quests completely pointless if they can't have the same benefits. And if its MR locked, and they're more casual players, then it could take them far longer to even be  able to get kuva in that case, and build the weapons / nidus which all requires kuva. All of which have either a MR rank of 5 or 7 slapped on them.

Edited by Cmdr-A

How low a MR are you talking here?

In order to get to the Kuva farming, a player must first be MR3 to access Natah on Uranus, then The Second Dream, followed by The War Within.  I don't know about you, but not a lot of MR 3's have gotten that far.  I started up an alt account, it's just hit MR7 and hasn't even started Natah yet - and that's with dedicated progression towards obtaining the Natah quest.  (admittedly, almost entirely solo and not spending any money)

Kuva Floods and Kuva Siphons are already quest locked. You want to mastery rank lock them too? Doesn't that sound a bit unreasonable to you?

It'd be funny if you ended up in a Kuva mission with MR 18's and they did just as poorly as the lower MR's you're talking about. If you're so concerned about who might end up in one of your squads, go with trusted people in an inv only squad.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

How low a MR are you talking here?

In order to get to the Kuva farming, a player must first be MR3 to access Natah on Uranus, then The Second Dream, followed by The War Within.  I don't know about you, but not a lot of MR 3's have gotten that far.  I started up an alt account, it's just hit MR7 and hasn't even started Natah yet - and that's with dedicated progression towards obtaining the Natah quest.  (admittedly, almost entirely solo and not spending any money)

The War Within requires MR5 to complete it because of the fact to do the junction of it you need to build a weapon of MR5 or above.