[DE]Danielle

Baro's New Groove: Adjusted Arrival Time!

I also agree with many others.

to have Baro's visit at 8am central time is not that bad but to leave at 8am central time on Sunday is very bothering. Since many of us in the community N. A. work on friday, we don't get a chance to visit the relay until after work.

To make matters even worse you have him leaving at Sunday morning , when many of us would like to grind a bit more relics and rewards for ducats.

Therefor i do agree that the best time for a depart would be Monday morning since many in North America return to work as it is.

To make this easier, I would like to Ask DE to consider giving the Design Council , say 5 Diff. options of times for a Polling Vote.

TY.

• Upvote 1

The Mara Detron was swapped to the Detron Mara. How Geeky. Also, that's been that way for years. When will we get the Twin Vipers Wraith in that case?

• Upvote 1

So he'll be arriving at a different time..... with the same crappy stuff :(

Thanks for the update devs but i hardly get excited for baro anymore :/ If you gonna do an update with him at least give him better stuff to sell :D

So this is being done why?? It would be nice if there was an explanation once in a while from DE.. So he arrives & departs at 6:00 AM now... I'm sure this helps someone, not sure who, but someone.. Maybe the European community?

• Upvote 1

Could you please tell Baro that the item that I would want the most is a WAR PRIME sword with EXTRA BRIGHT GLOW!!!! I mean blindingly bright!! If he can't dig one up, how about seperating the WAR sword from all that other junk in the "Hunhow's gifts" bundle and sell it for 50 to 100 plat!!!??? That would be AWESOME!!! :D

We would be better All day Saturday and Sunday than Friday when no one is in game and gone Sunday when most people are done with Saturday partying.

I guess the real reason is because DE needs time to fix anything if something bad happens.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PoulsenJ said:

Where is the dislike button.

Because I make nothing but good comments, the dislike button is perminately disabled!! Are you one of the ppl that paid $30 worth of plat to get the WAR or just lucky enough not to end up with 23 Dread, 14 Dispair and no WAR?

3 hours ago, konkonsoy said:

So he'll be arriving at a different time..... with the same crappy stuff :(

Thanks for the update devs but i hardly get excited for baro anymore :/ If you gonna do an update with him at least give him better stuff to sell :D

He literally just brought the AkLex Prime.. What stuff should he bring that wouldnt just be new OP stuff or too costly on DE's side resource wise? A lot of ppl complain, but only offer ridiculous fixes. Ive gotten a lot of use out of his primed mods, cosmetics, a few weapons, and made a lot of plat in exchange for junk.

1 hour ago, (PS4)KillJoyDOD said:

Could you please tell Baro that the item that I would want the most is a WAR PRIME sword with EXTRA BRIGHT GLOW!!!! I mean blindingly bright!! If he can't dig one up, how about seperating the WAR sword from all that other junk in the "Hunhow's gifts" bundle and sell it for 50 to 100 plat!!!??? That would be AWESOME!!! :D

Why would you want a sword thats so bright it blinds you and blocks your performance? Not to mention 4-8 ppl with it would just be horrible. Also, if you need War, Stalker drops blueprints for it, no need to spend plat.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)KillJoyDOD said:

Because I make nothing but good comments, the dislike button is perminately disabled!! Are you one of the ppl that paid $30 worth of plat to get the WAR or just lucky enough not to end up with 23 Dread, 14 Dispair and no WAR?

Pretty sure he was disliking the time change, not your comment... 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)KillJoyDOD said:

Try again in english, sunshine

On 2/1/2017 at 3:28 AM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

@[DE]Danielle have you guys considered the timing for area's like Australia?.

The old time is better for us anyway couldn't he just be extended out time wise?. Why not have him come early friday and leave early monday for you guys?.

Ps.

With the new times by the time he comes to us in Perth it's just about to hit Sunday.....😦

Actually Im pretty sure for you guys Baro will arrive on Friday night at 9pm or 10pm, New South Wales here and he will arrive on Saturday at 1am for me, 12am when daylight savings ends

44 minutes ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

He literally just brought the AkLex Prime.. What stuff should he bring that wouldnt just be new OP stuff or too costly on DE's side resource wise? A lot of ppl complain, but only offer ridiculous fixes. Ive gotten a lot of use out of his primed mods, cosmetics, a few weapons, and made a lot of plat in exchange for junk.

Why would you want a sword thats so bright it blinds you and blocks your performance? Not to mention 4-8 ppl with it would just be horrible. Also, if you need War, Stalker drops blueprints for it, no need to spend plat.

Ok, ok!! Extra bright glow; optional!? XD At least very luminating!!! (not just luminesent) :D

Edited by (PS4)KillJoyDOD

Little confused. Thought Baro was a weekend thing....But he essentially will not be here at all on Sunday. If you had to shift the hours, why not make it Saturday and Sunday? Or just extend it an extra 12-24 hours. Like 9am Friday-9pm Sunday? Or better yet 12pm when the weekend actually ends. Or even 9am Friday-9am Monday? Or like I said at first just make it Saturday and Sunday whatever times you wanted, 9am-9am fine but don't take away a whole day of the weekend from a biweekly weekend event. Please reconsider.

Edited by Fifilona

On 1/31/2017 at 10:41 AM, Bibliothekar said:

Serious talk for a moment - what is DE's gorramn problem with using UTC when communicating stuff like that? You have players from all over the world, and I'm sure the majority of those know the UTC offset of their local time. But I have to look up the offset for EDT/EST every flipping time. And you're the only games company so far I've had that problem with.

Despite being an American player in CST where a conversion from EST is actually easier for me, you're right - every other game company uses UTC.  At this point, I'm so used to it that now when I see a game time in EST or PST it's actually more jarring than UTC, by far, even if maybe the conversion is easier for me this way.

Besides, DE, yall are in London, right?  Yes I know different London, but converting from London to London should be easy for you guys, right? :)

maybe he will have something good like i dont know LIKE MAYBE PRIMED ELEMENTAL MODS LIKE PRIMED CONVULSION AND STORMBRINGER ect ect,

or primed streamline that would be cool too