Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno powers and war within broken cant proceed

(XBOX)BluffWindow8963

I'm stuck at the boss fight against the queens but it won't let me transcend. I can't get out of the fight to main menu even after restarting app. It just starts where I left off. I had completed second dream quest line but it never gave me my school ability even though I chosed Madurai. When I press the required buttons it doesn't do anything my gauge doesn't show up for Madurai midgame either.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:49 AM, (XB1)BluffWindow8963 said:

I'm stuck at the boss fight against the queens but it won't let me transcend. I can't get out of the fight to main menu even after restarting app. It just starts where I left off. I had completed second dream quest line but it never gave me my school ability even though I chosed Madurai. When I press the required buttons it doesn't do anything my gauge doesn't show up for Madurai midgame either.

When you use your power, does your health get reduced. if it does then your power works. 

Also in the boss fight, you cannot use your powers, gears or weapons. You use use your operator power and not the focus power.

• 2 months later...