Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Clan Sizes: Alliances, Tiers, And Changes. Coming Soon.

Request for more tier divisions?

Limiting to 3 seems a bit... Limiting.

Edited by Notso
  • Upvote 45

Will the cost reduction apply to research as well? Like, say, researching Acrid will cost more for a moon clan than a mountain clan? Or does it strictly apply to dojo structures?

• Upvote 27

As my clan is all of 5 close friends, I look forward to being able to afford to build our Dojo.

Edited by DrakenViator
  • Upvote 64

So the dragons finally become hydras? 'Bout time.

Edited by Stefe
  • Upvote 17

Hmpf... last Time i saw a post about the Clan sizes it was Shadow Clan (1-30)... its rly bad that it has changed like that because we already chose to make a Clan with max 30 Members... would be much better to make Shadow Clan up to 30 or a clan from 11-30 and give them the x3 of the current costs of the Shadow Clan...

Edited by Fatalityyy
  • Upvote 11

I agree so much about this.

Also, take my upvote DE!
7yLBgNW.gif

Edited by Chris9428
  • Upvote 18

Ah, any possibility of 101-500? People seem especially fond of that bracket. I'm not certain its a great idea, but it has been brought up fairly often.

I'm kind of unhappy with the tier names though. Shadow, Mountain, and Moon? There isn't a whole lot of consistency there. Mostly I was just looking forward to referring to 100-member clans as River clans. I much preferred to think of 100 people as a tranquil river rather than a mountain. A thousand people, now that's a mountain.

Edited by Shmidley
  • Upvote 32

This is a terrible plan and does nothing to address the issue of unrestricted zerg inviting.

• Upvote 7

Thank god. I'm still getting those terrible lag issues because I'm in broframe T.T

Hope this gets implemented soon. 

• Upvote 1

So how much exactely will the ressource requirements change for each tier?

Will Mountain sized Clans experience any change? Will they have to spent more or less ressources in the future?

For example. Do Shadow Clans only have to spent 1/10 of current ressources to build stuff and Moon Clans 10x as much while the ressources requirements of Mountain clans will be unaffected?

• Upvote 2

Ah, any possibility of 101-500? People seem especially fond of that bracket. I'm not certain its a great idea, but it has been brought up fairly often.

I'm kind of unhappy with the tier names though. Shadow, Mountain, and Moon? There isn't a whole lot of consistency there. Mostly I was just looking forward to referring to 100-member clans as River clans. I much preferred to think of 100 people as a tranquil river rather than a mountain. A thousand people, now that's a mountain.

Shadow starts on the ground mountain climbs the skies where finally the moon lays.

• Upvote 39

Welp,

I guess the small clans like mine don't matter anymore if they have more than 10 people.

*sigh*

I guess we split into 3 Shadow Clans and build 3 different dojos since we were waiting for DE to implement the clan fixes.

Edited by Kalenath
  • Upvote 10

Sweet!

So Alliances can be used to have different tags in the same group?

Wait a second do you actually increase the prices for large clans by factor 100 or decrease it for small clans by factor 100?!

And what about the Forma costs? Will they be increased/reduced as well?

• Upvote 11

Hmpf... last Time i saw a post about the Clan sizes it was Shadow Clan (1-30)... its rly bad that it has changed like that because we already chose to make a Clan with max 30 Members... would be much better to make Shadow Clan up to 30 or a clan from 11-30 and give them the x3 of the current costs of the Shadow Clan...

Im guessing this was changed due to people complaining that 30 was not a small clan so they dumbed it down to 10 due to everyone complaining.If you remember in one of the live streams Scott was asked what he considered a small clan and he said a number above 10 and people were like "OMG thats way tooo many scott,we barely have like 5 members etc. etc.".

• Upvote 7