Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Dojo Clan Sizes: Alliances, Tiers, And Changes. Coming Soon.

I always thought Saryn resembled a cat. :-)

Well, seen from the front, it kinda looks like she has feline ears and a lion's mane. However, considering the thing on her right leg, I'd say this kitty had a bad case of Chernobyl.

Why did they remove the 10-30 tier? The clan I am a member of wants to keep small. We have, deliberately, remained in the 25-30 range. A 100 member clan is too large for us. Please bring back the 10 - 30, or at the very least make a 10 - 50 tier.

I dont understand the recource by tiers the way you wrote it makes it seem like the recource for the shadow clan will stay the same as it is now and that does not really help those clans out because even if it were to be cut equally by each player in a clan u will still get numbers like 10k salvage on some players not to mention the forma

• Upvote 3

I dont understand the recource by tiers the way you wrote it makes it seem like the recource for the shadow clan will stay the same as it is now and that does not really help those clans out because even if it were to be cut equally by each player in a clan u will still get numbers like 10k salvage on some players not to mention the forma

About Forma, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52312-forma-needs-to-be-removed-as-a-construction-material/ we already asked it's removal

Though I think the cost will be reduced for Shadow. Getting together 10k salvage is done in three or our day of hard farming. Let's see what we'll get.

As already mentioned above it would be nice if DE could break these tiers down to smaller ones as the increments are too big. Also would be nice if the resources could be properly farmed - circuits in particular are rather hard to get. I know resource alerts are coming but the way to properly get them will be still missing. Tried out all the planets with circuits but all have more common materials present and thus circuits always come 2nd if they appear at all (hell, on Europe none of the missions I played in the last week dropped any circuits - it was rubedo and some research samples all the way).

A merchant or marketplace in dojo would be nice, for buying resources, maybe even having stuff that can only be bought from her and you could sell your stuff too. The pricescould change randomly (like stockmarket, maybe even linked so if someone buys a lot of circuits the cost goes up for a few hours) and you could land a good deal if you are very lucky. Also clans could upgrade the merchant so she would have a chance for higher tier stuff availible from time to time.

For example:

- Merchant level 1: 5 lowlevel items for sale, and a special sale, 1 common or medium level item for better cost, changing every 12 hours.

- Merchant level 2: 5 low to medium level items for sale, 1 common or uncommon or high level item for better cost, on special sale changing every 12 hours.

- Merchant level 3: 5 low to high level items, 1 common for better cost or uncommon or rare item on special sale, changing every 12 hours.

I dunno if special sales should be the same for everyone or if someone buys it should it disappear for others too until the end of the 12hours or a new one should be generated right away...etc. I won't lie, I saw this in another game(s) and it was very frustrating to have that nice stuff I wanted bought right in front of me... so maybe it could be implemented so anyone can change current special sale for 1 platinum or 1000 credits or ask for a new one for the same cost if it was taken. After every change the cost for a new "draw" would double until 12 hours pass without anyone using this option again - then it resets.

The merchant could include mods not obtainable anywhere else, weapons or consumables(

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/73306-july-4th-community-hot-topics/page-4#entry838762

:), maybe even stuff like packs of random resources in tiers (ferrite low, rubedo higher etc.), or vanity items like special color palettes (maybe for platinum), crosshairs, etc. etc. etc...

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

• Upvote 2

Maybe the players must see who added forma,materials anyithing to dojo-who is active.Than kick inaktives out.I think larger cla have already "finished" their dojos,we have 15 members in our clan and not finished yet.This change with clans must be some technikal problem-host,lag-i think.Do this DE good luck to find the best way to do this:)

• Upvote 1

Seriously, release the damn update already. It's been so damn long since anything significant has changed that people have actually quit playing.

• Upvote 3

About Forma, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52312-forma-needs-to-be-removed-as-a-construction-material/ we already asked it's removal

Though I think the cost will be reduced for Shadow. Getting together 10k salvage is done in three or our day of hard farming. Let's see what we'll get.

3 DAYS TO GET 10K SALVAGE? I'm sorry, but that's a horrible pace. I can do that alone in a few hours tops.

Seriously, release the damn update already. It's been so damn long since anything significant has changed that people have actually quit playing.

On this I totaly agree with you. Though they need to polish the bugged content imo. There are too many flaws that rests unpolished and this game feels partially good right now.

3 DAYS TO GET 10K SALVAGE? I'm sorry, but that's a horrible pace. I can do that alone in a few hours tops.

How many hours do you work? Edited by Zantestsuken
  • Upvote 3

Try doing Io on Jupiter in 5 wave rounds - it's fast and if you are good you can get all the containers by the time it ends. If you have no helpers try doing it in Online mode, that works too though the others most likely won't mark the resources.

Latter can cause problems but I think the resource drops now seemingly disappear slower a bit (still way faster than mods) so you should be able to manage. It's about 500+ salvage per round (per player so get the clan to do it together).

Defense maps altogether are faster ways to get a smaller amount of resources - so you have to rinse and repeat a lot but still more enjoyable than exploring the same mission a dozen times.

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

Try doing Io on Jupiter in 5 wave rounds - it's fast and if you are good you can get all the containers by the time it ends. If you have no helpers try doing it in Online mode, that works too though the others most likely won't mark the resources.

Latter can cause problems but I think the resource drops now seemingly disappear slower a bit (still way faster than mods) so you should be able to manage. It's about 500+ salvage per round (per player so get the clan to do it together).

Defense maps altogether are faster ways to get a smaller amount of resources - so you have to rinse and repeat a lot but still more enjoyable than exploring the same mission a dozen times.

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Thanks for the hint. I usually solo. My clansmates are always late or playing when they want, and that usually turns out in me soloing 80% of the week.

I think that is what they're doing. They're just making small clans happier by punishing large clans, that have been split up! I think the way it will work is shadow clan 1-10 has to pay 30k ferrite for a cross connecter. (the same as now). Slightly larger clans, 10-100 have to pay 300,000. And "Large Clans" 100-1000 have to pay 3,000,000 ferrite, because screw them, right?

I think that is what they're doing. They're just making small clans happier by punishing large clans, that have been split up! I think the way it will work is shadow clan 1-10 has to pay 30k ferrite for a cross connecter. (the same as now). Slightly larger clans, 10-100 have to pay 300,000. And "Large Clans" 100-1000 have to pay 3,000,000 ferrite, because screw them, right?

Nothing in the original post even suggests that the costs will be the same. DE is responding to complaints about excessive costs, period, and scaling as appropriate for different sizes. Costs will be adjusted and THEN the relative costs will be sourced appropriately based on clan size.

OTH - How can you even suggest that large clans are getting screwed? Large clans - you mean the ones which have already finished building everything and only have to build new rooms as they are released?

OTH - How can you even suggest that large clans are getting screwed? Large clans - you mean the ones which have already finished building everything and only have to build new rooms as they are released?

No clan has built everything, trust me. Do you know how many different rooms they're adding? Around 11 and large clans have to make 4x that amount. Which means we need more cross connectors, elevators, those rooms, and the connectors, and if we have to pay 100x the amount then that isn't going to be fun, especially when we only have 1,000 members.

Edited by Jellyframe

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't really understand what alliances are going to do. I get that it will allow the largest clans to split into smaller groups but still remain as one unit and put resources on a more even level for everyone, but what else does being in an alliance entail?

The Warlord of the clan I'm in suggested forming an alliance with another clan of about equal size, but no one seems to know what that is going to change for us. Are we going to be able to make squads with each others members? Would we, as an alliance, be pushed into a new clan category because combined, we are greater numbers? Are we going to be able to enter each others dojos? Do we each keep our clan names but fall under one new title?

I can see this helping Broframe and other extremely large clans because of technical issues, but what does this really do for the rest of us?

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't really understand what alliances are going to do. I get that it will allow the largest clans to split into smaller groups but still remain as one unit and put resources on a more even level for everyone, but what else does being in an alliance entail?

The Warlord of the clan I'm in suggested forming an alliance with another clan of about equal size, but no one seems to know what that is going to change for us. Are we going to be able to make squads with each others members? Would we, as an alliance, be pushed into a new clan category because combined, we are greater numbers? Are we going to be able to enter each others dojos? Do we each keep our clan names but fall under one new title?

I can see this helping Broframe and other extremely large clans because of technical issues, but what does this really do for the rest of us?

First of all these "Technical issues" don't exist or aren't the clans' faults. And second from what I can see all alliances allow you to do is chat. There's no alliance contact tab so you can't invite them to missions, or other dojos. Alliances aren't going to be for events. And to be honest it's quite funny that they think the tier splits will still give 100-1000 tier members a chance to be the big clans that split up and have 1,000 members. It won't. DE just thinks it will. I beileve all alliances are is a chat room. Not even a good chatroom at that.

Damnit DE! The Shadow Clans sounded better when they were <=30! Don't you tell me I'll have to split up my damn clan because I have more friends than 10! :(

How many hours do you work?

40 hours a week. I just know where to go for any given resource and don't miss lockers/breakables.

• Upvote 1

Damnit DE! The Shadow Clans sounded better when they were <=30! Don't you tell me I'll have to split up my damn clan because I have more friends than 10! :(

Agreed! A level split at 30 (or both 10 and 30) seems allot better than the huge gap between 10 and 100. This has already got members of my clan talking about splitting, which will just result in some people leaving and no incentive to encourage other friends to join.

40 hours a week. I just know where to go for any given resource and don't miss lockers/breakables.

I know how you feel bro, I work 48 hours a week but time is not important in this case. The best way to gather resources is with friends. Thats why we have clans. :) Also do a small research on warframe-wiki. You can find there which resource drop more on some missions. Most of the time its accurate. Be smart and your clan will prosper don't you agree mate? :)

Cat statue for the dojo plz? :3

tumblr_m2y0xoiq7u1qm8baso1_400.jpg

about the changes:

majestic-as-fuck.jpg

Edited by Ereus