Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupon

PanConSalchichon

I wasn't going to open a topic about this coz I didn't want to bother you guys (DE) but I have been playing for around a year and a half now, I'm almost MR 23 and I have never EVER once gotten a -75% plat coupon (not once!!! wow!) I know this is a "RNG Based" reward (I think) but how come other people get them all the time, like ALL THE TIME, I have a friend that gets it every couple of days and he is only been playing for like 2 month, I don't know if you guys can do anything about it but I just wanted to let you know, I want to buy plat but my pockets aren't so large.

Thanks for an awesome game tho, much love.

I didn't know which category to put this, sorry.

The way that both me and my friends have gotten -75% is by quitting the game for 6months to a year and on the day you come back "magically" we all got 75% off plat. They aren't going to give it to consistent players because they know you will eventually cave and spend the money or just keep playing.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDragon000 said:

The way that both me and my friends have gotten -75% is by quitting the game for 6months to a year and on the day you come back "magically" we all got 75% off plat. They aren't going to give it to consistent players because they know you will eventually cave and spend the money or just keep playing.

I play fairly often and have picked up 1 50% and 2 75% in the last two months. : /

For me, what seems to kick off a discount chain, is picking up the smallest plat pack and every two weeks, I get a bigger discount.

I dont want to be the tinfoil hat guy but 

ive seen a direct colleration with the daily connection and the resulf of 75%.

The more consecutive me and my friend gets connected the less we have 75% coupon.

But if a tenno leave ( weeks or months) and come back later its like they are real 75% coupon magnet they get it in the first week or so.

Edited by trunks013

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

I play fairly often and have picked up 1 50% and 2 75% in the last two months. : /

For me, what seems to kick off a discount chain, is picking up the smallest plat pack and every two weeks, I get a bigger discount.

You also have to take in account that the majority of the Login Bonus reward table is RNG. However, there are things that influence the RNG and what you are able to receive from the reward table such as MR, plat purchases, and the amount of time the game is played.

1 minute ago, Nowe999 said:

You also have to take in account that the majority of the Login Bonus reward table is RNG. However, there are things that influence the RNG and what you are able to receive from the reward table such as MR, plat purchases, and the amount of time the game is played.

Yes, and?  My post is entirely subjective to my experiences and experimentation with kicking off a coupon chain.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yes, and?  My post is entirely subjective to my experiences and experimentation with kicking off a coupon chain.

Jesus no need to get so defensive. Simply saying those are the variables that effect your 'experimentation'.

19 minutes ago, ShadowDragon000 said:

Actually I play everyday and have gotten it twice

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MyMagicFingers said:

You cannot get the Platinum discount on consoles, best we get is the 50% off of "most" market items.

On console I also notice, when I do not log in for months at a time I get a 50% off coupon (for the market).

Realy? Are there less console users than pc users?

Things must change dudes!

Edited by (PS4)Kairo_Montano

31 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Supposedly the chance to get one increases if you rarely buy platinum so if you want one don't buy plat for awhile

For me, I was constantly getting 75% discounts as I was regularly buying platinum. Then I stopped buying it for a while (for months) and then there was just 50% discounts.

The 75% discount only showed up on these last few weeks.

:( i dont have much luck on 75% aswell ...

Getting only 20% and 50%

It would be more atractive if Devs putted this to the daily rewards as 200 days or so just an thought

so everyone is threated equaly of this discount .. and that it will expire when you Claim it ( Not when you get the reward and it will expire after certain days this must be changed )

I played for over two years almost everyday before I got one...dat RNG. Since then I got it three or four times so maybe it gets easier. I got someone on my friends list that gets 75% off on a weekly basis. But he buys them and has stockpiled around 20k platinum so maybe that's why he gets that sign in reward alot hehe.

I have a feeling the chances are determined based on how much you spend on the game. If you spend more, and have a break of not paying for a while, the game will give you a discount since it knows you're more likely to actually use that to buy platinum. I once was told (from an f2p developer buddy of mine) that certain daily rewards like that kind of are effected by region as well. He ranked the regions as NA, EU, AU, and finally SA in terms of cash spent in game. I'm a bit under the impression that maybe the chances are different based on that, since I'm getting a ton more 75% discounts living in the US than I did living in Europe. 

Probably just a crazy conspiracy though, I think you may just have bad luck.