Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Coupon

PanConSalchichon

1 hour ago, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

So I don't understand the rng in the daily login rewards but the day before console got the Glast Gambit I got a 75% off coupon and I've been logging in every day. 

Same thing happened to me too.  It was my 301st or 302nd day reward.  Level 22, never bought plat or anything else.

It was great, I bought Nidus for 57p on day 1.

Edit: on thing you can do to get better rewards is to use more weapons.  I have mastered every weapon in the game you can buy a BP for and I never get BP rewards.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

I'm almost certain that if you stop playing for a while, you will get a 75% coupon the next time you log in. Both times I quit Warframe for a while (several months to a year at a time) I received a 75% coupon the first day I logged back in. It makes sense, it's smart to hook a returning player up with some cheap plat to buy some toys which will keep them around longer before they inevitably get bored again - rinse, repeat.

Other than that, I've never received a 75% coupon while playing daily. I've gotten a handful of 50% coupons though.

Barely plays longer than an hour a day, but I log every day. Been getting them 75% off like 4 on the last 5 months, and just 1 50% off last week.

Login or not login does nothing.

You can see the Tenno that has been playing for four years and barely gotten none.

I think it is a very complicated algorithm. My guess is it takes into account how often you buy platinum, how much you buy, how often you log in, etc. It's not going to be just one factor. 

The point of the discounts is to maximize profits overall for the company, so they are naturally going to be a little tricky about it. 

It's RNG, they don't have to explain anything to you. That's why you won't see them respond. That and they don't read GD for feedback.

Also, 50% off is already very generous, if you've gotten that one, why in gods name didn't you use it? Are you so blinded by the 75% off that even 50% off is nothing to you..?

rng based on spending habits. 9 out of 10 non spenders would even skip the 75% discount while the money spender would buy plat anytime they receive a 75% discount.

It works the same as rng based on not logging in for months.

RNG, R is random but NG wont have to be.

15 hours ago, ShadowDragon000 said:

The way that both me and my friends have gotten -75% is by quitting the game for 6months to a year and on the day you come back "magically" we all got 75% off plat. They aren't going to give it to consistent players because they know you will eventually cave and spend the money or just keep playing.

I am a consistent player with everything in the game and I still get these. 

For the first 3 years I never saw a 75% coupon in the game and I at least visited daily and have spend a reasonable amount on this game since I can afford to. When they implemented the new daily reward system a bit over a year ago, at one point I gained several 75% discounts at a very frequent phase which I utilized when possible, and now it has again returned to normal phase where I see 25% and 50% discounts.

My own experience has not shown a consistent pattern in any and I study Psychology so from there I know that we humans tend to seek patterns even when there are none, a word of warning there, but that is not to say it couldn't be possible, nothing is impossible. However I doubt they have added another algorithm to particularly target wealthier players and it is just RNG that is making it seem like there is a pattern even when there is none.

I don't know about you guys and all the complains but I do get it every now and then specially just before an event or special offer hits and I really want to mention that I do try to buy plats every time I get the -75% plat discount and tend to avoid if its a -50% one. My frequency of logging in is EVERYDAY without missing a single day. To me its more like buy more to get more.