Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building new PC is frustruating

Artekkor

Finally bought all the parts required for my new semi-budget PC.

1 day dedicated to getting the parts together (snail pace with a lot of manual-reading).

Video card and HDD taken out of previous PC.

Issues with sound. Speakers sound terrible. Need equalizer. Realtek has none (dissapeared for no reason a year back).

Win10 free license got broken because apparently windows licenses are tied to hardware. Annoying watermark at the bottom of the screen reminding me why i hate microsoft. All methods of restoration didn't worked, support offered 250$ key. Nope.

Time to install clear Win7 again...

Done.

No drivers for anything.

Time to reinstall (or rather - install) EVERYTHING.

Its been 2 days. I'm exhausted. I want to just play videogamez and not do anything productive anymore T_T

Send help. Or provide support with cute pictures and dunk memes. I need it like water right now...

I had the same issue with Win10 when I swapped my OS from my laptop to my build. All I had to do was connect to remote Windows support (kept my finger on the power button just in case lol), he controlled my screen and and had it fixed in ten minutes.

Audio is always fun to fix. Fresh install of drivers doesn't work? Mine all came and were up to date from my laptop, so I'm not sure how to fix that. Razer has an equalizer that works well, if you use Razer software/hardware. 

Software was easily the worst part of my build; hardware took a bit but went smooth. Best of luck with it :/

9 hours ago, Magneu said:

I had the same issue with Win10 when I swapped my OS from my laptop to my build. All I had to do was connect to remote Windows support (kept my finger on the power button just in case lol), he controlled my screen and and had it fixed in ten minutes.

Audio is always fun to fix. Fresh install of drivers doesn't work? Mine all came and were up to date from my laptop, so I'm not sure how to fix that. Razer has an equalizer that works well, if you use Razer software/hardware. 

Software was easily the worst part of my build; hardware took a bit but went smooth. Best of luck with it :/

Well i'm finally finished with it. Didn't sleep until 6 AM.

Now its all running and ready to go. Even realtek equalizer is back!