Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, GhostFace0621 said:

I wonder when you guys will add DX12 support. That'll be the most exciting part lol. I know that the game doesn't take much to run... but on very busy scenery like some infested survival mission, it can get pretty hectic and FPS starts going down. Even with dual 980s running a 1440P GSYNC monitor, you can definitely tell the FPS going down lol. 

I hate to break it to you but you're not going to gain much on DX12 with those cards.

15 hours ago, Husla said:

A new mod for a dead gamemode = more content.. lmao

The conclave Discord heavily disagrees with you at that point. You should maybe just check if you are playing in the proper region and stuff. I rarely don't find anyone to play Conclave with.

22 hours ago, Tacritan said:

Sweet!

Finally some ivara fashion love. Nvm the new helmet is even worse than Loxley.. Mushroom head ._.

I think it is more like a sakat. i am happy to see some love for her too and i personally love this helm. now to get the plat....

"Jump-smash-cut-repeat"
Thats quick steel event in a nutshell :)
It was fun actually...
Who ever smash nikana on the floor first, he wins!
Well, even if you win nikana duel, there is always some guy that will kill you with hikou in a sec... Usually, guys that used hikou (shame on them LOL) all the time win the match. Its like bringing a gun into knife fight! Not fair at all (jk) :D haha