Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, PsychoNefilim said:

You broke Sovereign Outcast. The first swing wont go off at all, my Ash is just sort of nodding everytime I press E. Anyone else can confirm?

Just be nice if ash had a decent smoke screen duration for once. Its stupidly high cost and stupidly short even with high duration mods :/

Thanks for all the fixes and additions but can you please stop trying to force people to play PvP so much?

It makes for a miserable experience for both the people who like PvP (going against afkers and people clearly wanting to get this over with fast) and those who don't, who feel they have to participate for the rewards in a game mode they clearly have no interest in (they would be playing PvP already otherwise).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Potential fix for Riven Mods not producing correct elemental priority for Clients. 

Not quite yet :l

In this example, it's still prioritizing the Heat damage before the Toxin. This combination should result in Viral + Heat. 

79F3B47B475D984BB2D4CB1A4B510839800C22EC

Edited by SpaceBad

Something that should be considered with the updates would be increasing performance for low(er)-end machines. Since SotR, I can see major performance drop and lack of optimization on missions that require CC(survival or 200+ exterminate missions). Also, I'd like to see some work done on matching system for co-op missions. I'd say something more like a ban button. When I(ok, we the players) recruit for a specific relic mission, there is usually someone who doesn't use the relic and all of us have to leave. It would be easier to ban that player from the squad.

P.S.: I'd like to see Excalibur Umbra on Global Build before summer so PLSSS DE make it happen

2 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Sovereign has been fixed?!!? Time to forma the telos boltace 

It hasn't. They broke it. First swing now is not faster, it just doesn't happen at all.

Think someone put a 0 where it didn't belong LEL

Nevermind megan is on the fix.

Edited by PsychoNefilim
Megan update

1 minute ago, PsychoNefilim said:

It hasn't. They broke it. First swing now is not faster, it just doesn't happen at all.

Think someone put a 0 where it didn't belong LEL

Oh. Well. 

At least we know they're on it.

Edited by Zephyr
Always a bright side