Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage can now be cast while moving and on ziplines.

Here's another idea.

Without the augment you can use negative range but with it you cannot? How about that? Cause that change because of that augment seriously hurt the frame.

BTW- Ivaras face with that helmet looks like Baro's square design stuff. Change it.

Out of all the time I have been playing this game I have yet to see these Tenno operatives. Are we ever going to see them and how they interact with the players or the Lotus?  Maybe even have them start some kind of event to rebuild some of the destroyed relays.

Edited by golddrake11

hold on a moment, a pvp-gated reward? not only u have to participate ur also required to win? I'm sorry is this co-op game anymore? if I wanted to play moba and be a carcinogenic/toxic carrier I'll just play another game which is also owned by chinese instead of yours. did chinese poultry company asked you to develop pvp mode seeing how "successful" moba can be? DE you can do better than this, co-op game is where you shine and the reason some of us stayed.

seeing how certain individual starts streaming I got a feeling something dreadful is coming and I want DE to know I respect and will follow ppl who made warframe happened not someone who owned warframe by stock.

edit: correction by AzoreanEve 

Dude you can pseudo afk through 9 matches if you want the reward so badly. You still get points for losing.

Edited by UNO168

Thank you for this content update.

However, I still have a concern regarding the Glast Gambit quest. I am actually less bothered by the alignment change than the actual RESULT that I received from my actions.

While the alignment progression is fixed, there's still no proper retroactive fix for the E-MAIL that we receive at the end, and so while I picked to "Let Neewa choose", I got an e-mail suggesting I "Sent Neewa home" instead.

Since you guys made the effort of introducing this system within quests, and bringing players to be involved in the story/lore/characters this way, it would be wise, in my opinion, to make sure that such bugs are retroactively fixed so those who are involved are properly rewarded. Any chance of such a fix any time soon? I'm sure this can be done if you guys could do the alignment fix.

It really does leave a bitter feeling to me that the choice I made isn't registered due to a game bug, since currently my alignment says nothing of my actions as much as the characters involved (in this case, Neewa).

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, AzoreanEve said:

Dude you can pseudo afk through 9 matches if you want the reward so badly. You still get points for losing.

Actually you can't pseudo afk, read the rules. Loosing gives you -1 point, and 3 points for either wining or being in the top 3 of the match.

So yeah... No afking... 

Edited by Ferorius
Nothing

I was going to post this on the last update thread but it's closed so....for all you people complaining about baro and the Hema. It's because of veteran players that DE is resorting to making ducat sinks and resource dumps to try and make the game balanced and challenging to all players. In games currencies only have value if they have a use, for new players credits are needed to get bps and other things but a veteran player tends to have millions to billions of credits that sit around in their inventory and the same goes for crafting resources.  There are three main ways to deal with this, increase the cost of an item to use up the currency or resources, create a new resource or currency so new and veteran players start at the same point and have to farm for it, or create a renewable item that uses unused currencies or resources to reduce people from having stockpiles of them in your inventory. This also explains the kuva, Nitain and argon crystals being newer resources and the resource cost for Knux, Vauban Prime and Sibear.

ive been waiting quite a bit for a new event, new event weapon, or returning event weapon, or a fix for the fact that YOU CAN FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR ON VAULT FARMS WHEN OPENING A VAULT DOOR. nothing. just some bad inaros and good ivara helms. and something that was already in the game, you just added it to ships. no tennogen, nothing. i regret downloading this update greatly. you dissapoint me more and more DE

I wonder when you guys will add DX12 support. That'll be the most exciting part lol. I know that the game doesn't take much to run... but on very busy scenery like some infested survival mission, it can get pretty hectic and FPS starts going down. Even with dual 980s running a 1440P GSYNC monitor, you can definitely tell the FPS going down lol. 

38 minutes ago, Ferorius said:

Actually you can't pseudo afk, read the rules. Loosing gives you -1 point, and 3 points for either wining or being in the top 3 of the match.

So yeah... No afking... 

I lost through my first 7 matches. Got 7 points. It gives you one point.

If it subtracted no one who doesn't do conclave would try this event.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

To introduce this new Conclave Mode, Teshin is rewarding Tenno who achieve each 48 hour task in the Navigation panel (including a new Landing Craft ornament)! It is available for a limited time, so prove your Quick Steel skill and earn your rewards before it is gone!

You have until Tuesday February 7th at 5 p.m. ET to earn your rewards!

Thank you for another lame ass event with "limited time" reward in a mode that most people hate and thanks again for the best LEECHING MODE EVER! ( first 2-3 people get 15+kill and the rest not even one )

1 minute ago, Educated_Beast said:

Aww, such a long download for content I have no desire to play.  Sorry but pvp is a cesspool of (most) players trying to get XP as fast as possible with no sportsmanship or fair play in mind. 

Would be better if there was no pvp exclusive mods or skins, just play for fun, or don't. 

they keep trying to make it happen ... pushing it down our throat