Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.9.0

[DE]Megan

Why are people complaining so much about the new Ivara helmet?  I think it looks great and actually pretty cute with the little bow on the side.  The hat looks either like a Asian conical hat or a sunhat from the 18th/19th Century Europe so she looks like she's an assassin dressed up as a rice farmer or a dainty lady ready to strike at a moment's notice.

The Inaros helmet looks just as nice as the Anubis Helmet, which is one of the best alternative helmet so far.

As for the new conclave mode, eh, I'm going to skip.  The limited time decoration isn't tempting enough for me to suffer through conclave, but if others enjoy the new mode, good for them.  

8 hours ago, PsychoNefilim said:

You broke Sovereign Outcast. The first swing wont go off at all, my Ash is just sort of nodding everytime I press E. Anyone else can confirm?

Can confirm.  Tried it with other frames, it's broken.  The first combo can only be completed after mashing the button repeatedly and then holding it, and you can't complete the combo's that require the block button, period.  They broke it.

Look at these alt helmets...then look at any tennogen helmet....then compare...feel the pain -_-

P.S. Eh! And how i supose to like this game and developers team particularly, if you again trying to force me to play the peace of the game which i hate? Unbalanced, poorly thought content. Snow event is the same. Almost no-one liked it...aaand here it comes again. Nice.

Instead of forcing your players to do what you want us to do, how about you try to make us want to play it by our own will (by increasing quality, better balance, better rewards etc.)? How about you try to make more decent PvE content? And well, we don't play PvP not because of our religion point of view, but because of the quality of that content. Sigh.

Edited by WhyNotBro

Only a small amount of players play conclave (regularly), and for those who dont play it, this really sucks, or, they`re not even gonna play this new mode, bc they dont care enough. There is no way to get the non-conclave players to get to play conclave.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed some water in the Grineer Forest not playing splishy-splashy sounds when you prance through it.
  • Fixed Lotus saying her "now kill everything that moves" line when she shouldn't in Sabotage Sorti

somebody had a good day.. xd

Well I guess DE thinks warframe is ready to take on the ESL. Considering how they are pushing pvp, soon we will get a notice: "all pve content has been removed cuz all players play only pvp cuz we are the best providers of it. Overwatch you say?? We trumped them in pvp long ago. Destiny 2? Nah it cant come from the ashes of its predecessor". Next day new update wf is now a moba and not a 3rd person shooter. Nice looking forward to it.

Edited by SharkPot
typos

11 hours ago, BloodReaperWolf said:

umm, I haven't even seen the arcwings in the Kuva Fortress tile set since the War Within came out.

There is one extraction that requires Archwing. It's pretty rare to get it, so it probably took some time for people to notice that bug. Because you would just slide through the air without your Archwing and had to use /unstuck when reaching the extraction point because it was ~20m below you.