Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #151: W/ Special Guest animatedbreak Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

KPInJgZ.jpg

Tonight, Rebecca and Megan are joined by a special guest from the world of Twitch, animatedbreak! Will this Canadian moose will be bringing his bullet fast Hikou, or razor sharp Nikana to face your hosts in the new ‘Quick Steel’ Conclave Variant mode? Tune in to find out! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, the Fan Concept of the week, winners of the Tenno Tunes Vol 2 Contest, a new Contest to spread the love, and Platinum prizes to win!!

See you here tonight, February 2nd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

This shouldnt even have to be asked but I have a couple questions many of us want to know about.

1. When is consoles getting the next update?

2. Also when is the next prime coming it as its been a while since Valkyr prime and many of us eagerly await this as well.  

3.  So we have seen some changes in the sortie but it seems the drop rate of certain things is not stable nor was the Endo amount adjusted as it had been said before the last update so can this be dealt with?  

4. I am curious myself about why no new Vandal, or Wraith or Prisma weapons have come out - and they were usually sortie prizes etc. However there is no weapons as prizes and you all have stated something about a new rifle but no details have been shown about it even so can we get some info on this?

5. This is not the least important question I just wanted to write it all with a flow. However, we on console always have a longer wait time for updates etc, so why isnt something done to keep us at least occupied, we have not seen any special events (not counting the Christmas one because frankly that was not a actual in game event.?! Many wonder why the older Operation missions events have not been rerun or even some new ones.

I know personally I would gladly help write the lore etc if you need more writers for the story line etc. I say this because since it was announced in December of 2015 we all have been eagerly awaiting Excalibur Umbra, the problem is it has been stated that we would see it in a few months back then, then in May it had been stated in several places that we all would see this variant version by the end of summer 2016, frankly its late on both counts, many people are losing faith a bit in the promises made. I know also that there have been several new quest event ideas submitted under player submitted ideas.

Look for my name and you will see I submitted ones and even fram varient ideas that would be great in this game so why ask players to submit ideas when the good ones other than skins are being ignored? Finally console has yet to even get the Harka Skin or any new Primed mods. I know players would like to see Primed Streamline, Primed Intensity etc. Aside from primed mods, People have been talking and I watch chats  a lot in relays etc and it feels like we are even lacking some basic mods that could be added , Power Strength, Power Range, Power Duration and Power effciency mods,  

I mean its great to have mods like the corrupted ones but because of the negative aspects in many frames they just dont work. So could this be something you all look into making new mods for? Also Augment mods for weapons like War and Broken war, plus we have very few gunblades, nunchuks and even limited daggers and regular non heavy blade swords.  So I know we players would welcome these too.

Finally having mentioned Events already etc We lack archwing missions and events and even some new raids for the game. We have the Fortress now but to be honest many of us see no real reason or incentive to explore it because nothing really benefits from it, no mods, no new gear, and not hidden weapons etc. It is an awesome place, looks wish but I know I am not the only one who has said it feels like its missing some things to make people want to visit it much. Frankly Kuva doesnt even show up there so that means we dont need to go there for much. People in this game do things based on incentives rewards etc. However that is a big factor missing from the fortresss.  I hope we can see this change asap?!

Please feel free to contact me on psn Phoenix32778 I as I stated in the past in forums, am a published writer, wrote for several newspapers, submitted in the past for gaming magazines and even was a game tester for some of Square enix aka original Square soft - Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, and 14.  So I would love to use my experience to help in any way I could. I dont know how to really do graphics but what I do know is story and concept ideas. Thank you for your time sorry this is a wall of text however it dont get the option to format as I am posting from the Webpage via the news feed in game.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

KPInJgZ.jpg

Tonight, Rebecca and Megan are joined by a special guest from the world of Twitch, animatedbreak! Will this Canadian moose will be bringing his bullet fast Hikou, or razor sharp Nikana to face your hosts in the new ‘Quick Steel’ Conclave Variant mode? Tune in to find out! 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, the Fan Concept of the week, winners of the Tenno Tunes Vol 2 Contest, a new Contest to spread the love, and Platinum prizes to win!!

See you here tonight, February 2nd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

[DE]Megan @[DE]Megan [DE]Megan

what in the world is wrong with the sortie drop rate.....i have been getting endo and small lenses for a month.....no rivens no nothing

i made a ticket ....but as normaly....no 1 ever answers :angry: + i got a riven a month ago but the game lagged in the sortie reward screan and it logged me out....when i logged back again the riven wasent there :angry:

please help :sadcry:

Edited by MKZ4

2 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

[DE]Megan @[DE]Megan [DE]Megan

what in the world is wrong with the sortie drop rate.....i have been getting endo and small lenses for a month.....no rivens no nothing

i made a ticket ....but as normaly....no 1 ever answers :angry: + i got a riven a month ago but the game lagged in the sortie reward screan and it logged me out....when i logged back again the riven wasent there :angry:

please help :sadcry:

Maybe make a thread in players helping players?