Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⸎ Aura Reapers(Storm Clan) ⸎ Recruitment closed

KisaPrime

n1AAon7.png

About us

We're a casual/friendly clan looking for other tenno to join the family! Our members try to help each other when ever someone asks, and they always check to see if anyone else wants to do any kind of mission run. As long as you're honest about this, we don't mind if people join the clan just to get clan items and then leave. Just let us know that's what you're wanting when asking to join. 

We have an alliance with Seal of Prophets. 

How to Join

Place your IGN(In Game Name) in the comments below so we can add you in the game. If you have any questions about this clan, either send a message to my inbox or leave a comment below. If I don't answer soon on here then message me in game on my discord.

Spoiler

IGN: Mustache_Kitteh

Discord name: Kisa#0476

Edited by mustache_kitteh

They do not have to contribute, but if they want Hema they can't rely on the others. Basically I want the clan to be that everyone in the clan loves and enjoy and I do not want them to stress over anything about it.

Edited by JTGoneth

19 minutes ago, Saberris said:

hello im saberris im looking for clan atm and was wondering if u were still recruiting i dont really have any other questions besides if ur still recruiting....

Yes, we're still recruiting. :) What's your in game name and I'll look you up. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Urgusat said:

Urgusat and what part of the world is this clan most from since i am from europe ? 

Okay, I shall go on warframe and send you an invite. Sorry for taking a bit to respond, I just now logged back on to check.

Alrighty, your invite has been sent, welcome to Aura Reapers. :)

Most of us are in the EST zone so around the east coast of the USA.

10 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Okay, I shall go on warframe and send you an invite. Sorry for taking a bit to respond, I just now logged back on to check.

Alrighty, your invite has been sent, welcome to Aura Reapers. :)

Most of us are in the EST zone so around the east coast of the USA.

ok thanks 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Castiele91 said:

J110 and emirshafiq

Alright I'll look you up on warframe and add you. :) 

Though when I looked at y'all profile it says that y'all are till in a clan. I can't send an invite until you both leave it. :( 

11 minutes ago, -Vondred- said:

I am interested in joining.  Though, I would like to have a look at your Dojo before hand.  I'll be in game for the next couple of hours (it is 4:05pm est.)  Please get back to me when you can. I have a few things to mention.

Sure, I can show you around the dojo later but first it may take a bit for the game to update for the new frame. 

Just now, mustache_kitteh said:

Sure, I can show you around the dojo later but first it may take a bit for the game to update for the new frame. 

That was fast.  Alright then. I'm also updating.  See you in game soon.

Edit:  Cute name btw :P

Edited by -Vondred-