Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1

[DE]Mark

2 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no adjustment of the very low mutagen mass drop rate, no increase of max riven mod capacity, no bard, no new weapons. Just minor fixes and *ugh* conclave stuff.

"Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3."

Today we had problems with nerve 1

Steve said in a devstream that the mutagen drops were increased in the derelict.

2 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no adjustment of the very low mutagen mass drop rate, no increase of max riven mod capacity, no bard, no new weapons. Just minor fixes and *ugh* conclave stuff.

"Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3."

Today we had problems with nerve 1

i'm going to confirm w/ teh guy from earlier., its cute you think it's broken, the cost is justified by how teh hema works, its sad steve said they wont increase drop rate from all teh people who voted No on his twitter poll,  (maybe increasing the drop amount could be better? or they could be looking atm into better ways to deal w/ it but they will and stated on twitter , in dev streams and even on teh forums the hema cost will never go down as many people already farmed the research cost, so good luck barking up the wrong tree.)

hmm you think its just as adorable to see "Update = no bard? Blows.." yea its still in development , its not a quick process to make a new frame nor its Special ability UI, if the Quad frame had won out in the design consul , it'd take even Longer because of so many new animations. so let your entitled backside be grateful we're getting bard frame first.

the Riven capacity Problem is attributed to the ever growing issue they're facing for Storage at thier data center, rivens could verry well be  " few kb a piece" mods w/ frame data into teh few megabytes or wtf ever, but multiply that by the hundred of thousands maybe even millions of Registered players, that few kb or mb? yea that adds up reeeealy quick Buck-o. then that gets made worse for each new account created. (was last year i think? or year before? they had to deal w/ the quickly approaching network capacity limit they were facing at the time w/ the expansion of the game's popularity/player growth) Maybe when they have a cheaper host or plat sales on other things offset increased capacity at the data center we might see em remove riven Caps. for now discard ones you dont use at all /often enough (you dont need to cling onto every riven you get . )

as for weapons yes they've slowed down on the "tenno reinforcements" that brought us mods and/or weapons but i'd perfeer the delays as we get weapons that arent a rush job or something that ends up being how "Slapped together asset" the infested charger pet turned out.  (and thats a whole 'nother can o worms at us teh players demand for it before xmas was upon us. so its sorry state's Our fault.)

Edited by CaelThunderwing

2 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Conclave Changes

• Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.

Ugh. Why is it always this arbitrary, unintuitive "no-knockdown" timer?

If a player manages to get a slam attack on someone twice in a row, they should be rewarded by knocking down their target twice in a row. 
The problem with Ninja Variant is that people can spam AoE knockdowns indiscriminately. This change addresses the symptom, not the illness.

I wonder if 'squatters' mean that if we simply can't get any kills or Oro, it won't count, or what the new anti-squatters thing could possibly be counting.

Edit: It's worth asking, at least, so we don't get flagged to 0 points. Are we able to please receive a response? :3

Edited by AandOE
Just wanna know, is all. D:

2 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Conclave Changes

• No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points.

BOOOOOOOO, HISSSS, BOOOOO!

If you are gonna give exclusive sigils you need to make some way for non-pvp players to earn it. I did a pacifist run and got 0 kills and about 180 deaths during the event because i refuse to kill my fellow tenno.

11 minutes ago, AandOE said:

I wonder if 'squatters' mean that if we simply can't get any kills or Oro, it won't count, or what the new anti-squatters thing could possibly be counting.

Me and a bunch of other players were getting 0 kills and successfully getting 3 points every time in pacifist games.

]\'[

2 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

Hema research isn't broken, and the samples drop rate doesn't need fixing. Instead of being lazy about it, try doing Derelict missions. I got ~100 samples in 1 survival run. 

Was that a vanilla run, or did you use a Booster to achieve it? Was it a one-time "Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods, Batman!!" run, or do you get that every time you run it? Seems very strange that so many folk aren't reporting the same kind of results you are...

If you have to use a Booster to get those results, then methinks you drank DE's Plat-plan Kool-Aid.

1 hour ago, DisasterMedic said:

That people would rather idle through 9 losses than even try to play this garbage game mode should probably be a hint to you guys about this game mod.  And the allocation of staff to work on it.

It's typical DE nobody likes it and nobody plays it so let's ram it down their throats.

All this pvp crap and 99% of us don't play it,just another nail in this games coffin for me.

1 hour ago, FierceRadiance said:

Was that a vanilla run, or did you use a Booster to achieve it? Was it a one-time "Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods, Batman!!" run, or do you get that every time you run it? Seems very strange that so many folk aren't reporting the same kind of results you are...

If you have to use a Booster to get those results, then methinks you drank DE's Plat-plan Kool-Aid.

i was getting around 140ish per run with a necros with a resource chance and doubler  and a team of 4 doing the same thing for about an hour per run but thats a bit insase when you can do that with just one  necros in half an hour witht the other two types 

Edited by MrFoxAos

1 hour ago, FierceRadiance said:

I have never bought a booster, I don't use Nekros/Hydroid, and I'm not a liar. 

HI could you check the reward table on sorties , i got regular lenses on the past 3 sorties or remove regular lenses honestly i dont like them because its not worth to invest a forma and buy the bp and then you need 4 lenses , besides most of the time you only get lenses for the less important focus trees instead of the good ones . Also personally i didnt really liked the new helmets im not going to say they are ugly but if you compare those helmets with most of the tenno gen there is a major difrence between them , probably it has to do a lot with the fact that players can vote for them , hopefully with the changes to tenno gen we might see tenno gen available for platinum that would be really good.

Thank you  for your attention not salty  at all . horrible grammar

2 hours ago, cyzor96 said:

Steve said in a devstream that the mutagen drops were increased in the derelict.

I don't believe that was his wording, I believe it was that they [mutagen samples] were rainining in the derelict already. If Steve did mean that, it hasn't been implemented yet since I run derelict missions every other day or so and have been obtaining the same mutagen samples drop as before for a solo, non-looters, non-booster run of 40 waves or minutes; 19-21 mutagen samples.

4 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Conclave Changes

• No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points. 
  • Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
  • Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
  • Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.

YAY NO MORE SQUATTERS!
but why give them immune 4 sec and the second melee attack , sad