Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1

[DE]Mark

"Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant"

Yea about that....how about we add that to the core game? Chain CC'c from enemies are real, esp vs infested. You add it after 1 day after introducing new PvP mod, but i've see tons of feedback from players in years that were asking for something like that and surprise...nothing. Talking about prioritizing.

Yesterday's experience in this "event" was so poor I won't bother trying your "fixes".

Try fixing it before sending a broken thing to live, next time. Even if I don't really care, I was never interested in Conclave, and yesterday's experience gave me reasons to it. Will never try it again.

Thanks for Scorches though.

Edited by Chewarette

9 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Changes
In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type. 

Conclave Changes

• No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points. 
  • Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
  • Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
  • Increased the flight speed of the Hikou in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.

Oh goodness! Double wammy! Now I won't die more to Scorches than in any other mode against any other any enemy anymore :D

And attempting to fix the conclave event. The team has my respects, I was thinking this was a poor show (made a post about it), but if you've made further advances then you at least have the mind to make it right! When the conclave is good, its great, when the conclave is bad (as it was yesterday), it is masochism to play. Fingers crossed this changes everything, I think it will \o/

25 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Yesterday's experience in this "event" was so poor I won't bother trying your "fixes".

Try fixing it before sending a broken thing to live, next time. Even if I don't really care, I was never interested in Conclave, and yesterday's experience gave me reasons to it. Will never try it again.

Thanks for Scorches though.

But however I feel, this guy is talking for many of us and how we felt yesterday.

Edited by Red_Bones

2 hours ago, -CM-Hekovashi said:

"Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant"

Yea about that....how about we add that to the core game? Chain CC'c from enemies are real, esp vs infested. You add it after 1 day after introducing new PvP mod, but i've see tons of feedback from players in years that were asking for something like that and surprise...nothing. Talking about prioritizing.

i agree with this.. there needs to be some kind of DR on real game stuns too. otherwise quickthinking is useless when you get permanently trapped in the 2 hp stun from it.  i get why the mod got the stun added, because otherwise it lets you be a GOD. (still kinda does most of the time)  but getting stunlocked from like a poison gas cloud or multiple butchers or something really ruins it. 4 seconds sounds a bit long for quick thinking stun immunity, maybe 1 or 2, but it needs some.  not to mention the permanent stuns from moa stops and chain ancient grabs..

10 hours ago, Chueven said:

Why are you people complaing for a FIX to a thing that HAS NOT to be fixed?! 

More people you have in your clan, the more Mutagen Sample you'll have.

You don't.

Because not all of them will be playing, grinding or donating.

And no it's not a clan's problem it's someone is completely OUT OF IT again just as someone who made a ridiculous cost for Sibear was. 

You assume that every player in a big clan will grind for several hours to get those m.samples to get yet another one fodder weapon you assume wrong.I've played more than 1000 hours in this game, in this time I maybe got 1500 or so of those in the inventory, Imma go just laugh at that cost and never ever donate anything again for a research like that. Not buying it either, that goes without saying.

i'm going to confirm w/ teh guy from earlier., its cute you think it's broken, the cost is justified by how teh hema works

No one cares how it works.

It's not that amazing of a weapon (and even if it was the strongest one in the game again no one cares) even if it can do pretty good damage but lots of weapons can. They don't cost an arm and a leg. 90% of people will never use Hema after leveling it anyway. Just like Sibear.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

11 hours ago, toafarmer said:

No fix for Hema broken research cost, no adjustment of the very low mutagen mass drop rate, no increase of max riven mod capacity, no bard, no new weapons. Just minor fixes and *ugh* conclave stuff.

"Fixed Clients not being able to destroy nerves 2 and 3 in The Jordas Verdict stage 3."

Today we had problems with nerve 1

Hema cost isnt broken, they increased mutagen drop rates in derelict, buy riven slots and be more patient about bard and weps jesus christ

23 minutes ago, lostDead said:

Hema cost isnt broken, they increased mutagen drop rates in derelict, buy riven slots and be more patient about bard and weps jesus christ

Coool.

I guess I'll go to Derelict despite the fact that I've been there 100500 times in 1300 hours. There DE "fixed" it. 

Meanwhile I have 400 m.samples left there's: 1 million nano spores, 2,5 millions alloy plates, 500 000 circuits, 14 000 detonite ampuls, 165 000 cryotic, 70 000 plastids. But hey let's make it cost mutagen samples, one of the (for unknown reasons) rarest resource in the game. Also let's make it so people who's been spending months and years playing the game have to yet again grind because why adjust the cost when you make people spend even more time grinding because after all this is what this game is about.

Thank you kindly for that drop change. Helps a lot I mean like not really, helps no one.  

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

12 hours ago, [DE]Mark said:

Changes
In an effort to address feedback regarding Grineer Scorch enemies killing you through walls, we have audited their weapon and removed any effects relating to punch through for their weapon. Please let us know if you come across instances of further issue with attacks through walls with this enemy type. 

I hate to say it...but about time.

anywho...THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing this and I hope it will stick...not sure if this will affect napalms or not (they SEEM to do something similar with their aoe blasts....(will need to check that myself to be sure)

now to go try it out....need some kavat dna anyways.

Edited by xcynderx

12 hours ago, Caduzeus said:

While you're at it, do something to those Sapping Ospreys too.

A room of level 100s and nobody flinches yet 1 sapping ospray hidden somewhere can cause a failed mission by itself.  edit: also, Thanks for patch :P

Edited by Laeyc

26 minutes ago, lostDead said:

While increasing mutagen drop rates would be nice in the short run, it would probably create a bigger issue of economy later. That said, you are incorrect, no changes have been made to derelict mutagen sample drop rates since the Hema has been introduced, a quick play-through as I did earlier shows the same solo gain without looters or boosters. There has been no change for better or worse since the Hema research costs were introduced.

Changes

Is that means that they wont damage you while they are targetting something i oposite direction? I got many situations that grineer wasn't even targeting me with him standing side to me ,and some times even standing back to me, and i was taking damage. It happened to occur even with Loki.

Edited by MarvinPreev

• Added 4 seconds of immunity to knockdown after being knocked down in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.
  • Added a second Nikana Melee attack after the slam in Quick Steel Conclave Variant.

fun is over :/

bye bye conclave

59 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

Coool.

I guess I'll go to Derelict despite the fact that I've been there 100500 times in 1300 hours. There DE "fixed" it. 

Meanwhile I have 400 m.samples left there's: 1 million nano spores, 2,5 millions alloy plates, 500 000 circuits, 14 000 detonite ampuls, 165 000 cryotic, 70 000 plastids. But hey let's make it cost mutagen samples, one of the (for unknown reasons) rarest resource in the game. Also let's make it so people who's been spending months and years playing the game have to yet again grind because why adjust the cost when you make people spend even more time grinding because after all this is what this game is about.

Thank you kindly for that drop change. Helps a lot I mean like not really, helps no one.  

Nothing wrong with grinding again eapecially as a clan i think theres nothing wrong with the cost tbh 

4 minutes ago, lostDead said:

Nothing wrong with grinding again eapecially as a clan i think theres nothing wrong with the cost tbh 

You can only talk about yourself, not your clan unless it's <20 people. And you can't change or expect everyone grind till they bleed for yet another one useless weapon - and if you're in a moon/ghost clan because that is what people will have to do because, so honestly it's in DE's interest to fix this **** cost.

It takes 500 000 to complete reseacrh for ghost clan meaning that again, I had for example ~1000 m.samples by playing 1000 bloody hours. So it means that in this clan there should be about 500 people that are willing to grind like they have no life or already been playing like they have no life.

No large clan has that many active members willing to do that for just one weapon. Again DE completely lost it this time.With each update and weapon you get ridiculous cost like it was with Sibear and Vauban now this continues. What's next? 30 nitains for a single weapon, 500 neurodes for a warframe? And of course you will always have people here that will be like "is fine we like getting reminded that we don't play the game to actually have fun, we play to either spend money on things we don't want (unlike cosmetics) or grind like there's no tommorow except we're already been doing nothing but grinding for years and months, we still can't afford to build a single weapon a month after it's been added even then"

Still dont see a problem with it so what if theres a weapon that takes a while to research surely its more boring getting the weapon as soon as its released maxing it and never using it again whats the point in that. They have already said the cost isnt changing so stop hining about it already its 1 weapon for gods sake not like its the end of the world