Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.9.1

[DE]Mark

17 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

I'm just thinking of Dark Knight when neither of the ferries exploded and The Joker throws a tantrum because he was so sure they'd be greedy enough to blow each other up. But no, just like the good people of Gotham, we found that peace is more rewarding than fighting each other.

DE Fixed the "Squatting" but there are faster ways for us to get what we want without it ;)

]\'[

On 2/3/2017 at 3:57 PM, Totorochan said:

And it isn't going to be "fixed", because lowering the cost would be an insult to everyone who already researched it.

This is an ideological problem. A self perpetuating bully complex. "I suffered, so they should suffer too. Otherwise it devalues what I went through" A better solution is to change ones way of thinking to something more in line with "I suffered when I had to go through it. I'm glad nobody has to suffer like that anymore."

That's called making progress.

If we swore to the prior ideology, what would be the point in ever ending a war if not seeing combat devalues the struggle of the previous generation? We want wars to end because suffering is bad and it really slows down potential prosperity. Nobody likes suffering unless there's something messed up about them.

So in like kind, it may help you to consider those who achieved the previous cost to have paid a premium price for something they couldn't stand not having. It's not actually the case. The cost was just outrageously expensive and needing to be lowered; but it might help to think of it as having been a premium cost.

Edited by sir_deadlock

21 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

This is an ideological problem. A self perpetuating bully complex. "I suffered, so they should suffer too. Otherwise it devalues what I went through" A better solution is to change ones way of thinking to something more in line with "I suffered when I had to go through it. I'm glad nobody has to suffer like that anymore."

That's called making progress.

If we swore to the prior ideology, what would be the point in ever ending a war if not seeing combat devalues the struggle of the previous generation? We want wars to end because suffering is bad and it really slows down potential prosperity. Nobody likes suffering unless there's something messed up about them.

So in like kind, it may help you to consider those who achieved the previous cost to have paid a premium price for something they couldn't stand not having. It's not actually the case. The cost was just outrageously expensive and needing to be lowered; but it might help to think of it as having been a premium cost.

Some things must be bowed to. Respected.

This quote is one of them.

And don't get me wrong, I don't give a damn about the Hema. But sir_deadlock shows here a good way to think, so, congratulations Sir.

_____

DE, did you truely abandoned the Riven Mods idea to that state..?

• No squatters allowed! You must now participate in Quick Steel to be awarded completion points. 

My ongoing k:d around 0:200 would disagree.  I could and still can join a match, click on LMB from time to time so the game wouldn't kick me out, and still gain points.  There was one match that I found a hiding spot quickly and managed 0 oro, 0 kill, and 0 death and it still counted as one point for the event.

6 out of 7 days in a row now, Ayatan.  The other, a normal lense.  PLEASE fix that, you claimed that you already made it so it would no longer be possible to get the SAME reward more than what, 1 or 2 times in a row in a certain number of days? Have yet to see that actually implemented yet...

STILL no fix for:

- The lump on Frost Harka's right hip. Seriously guys, come on, you removed the lump on the left side but have been completely neglecting the same lump on the right side. How does something like this get past you when you are fixing the same thing on the other side? Please fix this, it looks so stupid.

- Bard frame still not released. This is a major issue that needs to be rectified pronto! (joking of course, but I seriously can't wait!)