Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #151!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for watching and thank you to animatedbreak for joining us! 

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

desecrate97
ghostlyrazgriz
shenron96

Fan Art Recap

Rebecca and Megan's Fan Art Favourites

Spoiler

Rebecca: Kimberly Chia Li Yen's Hydroid
EuiRkPQ.jpg

Megan: doodlerat's The Second Dream
YEtfi1D.jpg

Tenno Tunes Vol 2 Winners 

Fan Concept of the Week
krayzieedi's Ancient Acolyte
PXXpdIW.jpg

The 'Wake Up, Valentenno' contest starts tomorrow!

See you this Friday for Devstream #87!

Somewhat disappointed by some entries in the Tenno Tunes Vol 2 winners, about this one in particular:

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The contest rules specifically said it had to be a fully original song, yet this one is a copy of another (pretty popular) song with readapted lyrics.. 
Don't believe me? Just listen yourself.

..and yet the original song is not mentioned anywhere, nor it is a collab. It should belong in the cover/parody section, it's not properly an original song itself and yet it made it in the top 5 of the contest.. 

Other than that, enjoyed the stream, the special guest and most of the other usermade songs, keep up the good work! <3

I'm still smiling like an idiot. Never expected my first post on the forums, for a contest, would be the best first impression I could provide. I'd like to thank the academy, Thank you guys so much!
I loved basically every single song that got played. They were all really wonderful. They also all conveniently slot into my casual listening playlist... :P

EDIT: Ooh, just saw the above post. That's a little disappointing... They are very similar, I'm not sure if they are the SAME, but... if it is... :<
EDIT 2: After pondering it a bit, they don't feel the same. They have similar structure but don't share the same rhythms, melodies, or even chord progressions here and there.

The stream was awesome. Animatedbreak has such a great personality, he was a wonderful guest! Definitely gonna follow him on Twitch and Twitter. :D

Thanks for the stream! See you guys tomorrow at the devstream!

Edited by nostraightanswer
Striking out the first edit because I've given my opinion some thought and firmly disagree.

Great stream guys, I've been playing warframe since it came out for the ps4 and still to this day i have never seen a company care so much about the community until I found DE. Thank you to everyone at DE for making a wonderful game like warframe and making a huge success in the video game world, with out warframe being my #1 video game I would not know what to do with my life thanks again DE. Plus that is a cool art concept for a warframe

8 hours ago, ApexPredator-EN- said:

Somewhat disappointed by some entries in the Tenno Tunes Vol 2 winners, about this one in particular:

The contest rules specifically said it had to be a fully original song, yet this one is a copy of another (pretty popular) song with readapted lyrics.. 
Don't believe me? Just listen yourself.

..and yet the original song is not mentioned anywhere, nor it is a collab. It should belong in the cover/parody section, it's not properly an original song itself and yet it made it in the top 5 of the contest.. 

Other than that, enjoyed the stream, the special guest and most of the other usermade songs, keep up the good work! <3

They sound like each other but that's it, they are both pretty generic so I think these are some harsh conclusions, with little evidence.

EDIT:

Yeah I played them side by side tried synchronizing them and stuff. These are two different songs that kinda sound like each other and sometimes use some coinciding sound effects.

Edited by Cephalon_Ovis
research

There were announced 10 places with prizes.

Now we are having "top 20" after the stream.

Can you please clarify, are there 10 or 20 prizes? And what are the prizes, if the quantity was changed?

Edited by 9lapas
clarification

2 hours ago, Cephalon_Ovis said:

They sound like each other but that's it, they are both pretty generic so I think these are some harsh conclusions, with little evidence.

EDIT:

Yeah I played them side by side tried synchronizing them and stuff. These are two different songs that kinda sound like each other and sometimes use some coinciding sound effects.

Are you kidding? By my calculations the songs match perfectly from start to finish on everything, look at the wavelengths.

16443768_1433385856701261_994480164_o.pn

It's not just some sound effects, it's the same song with different lyrics.. But again I'm not bashing him, he did an awesome job and surely put a lot of work into it, I'm just pointing out that this wasn't a valid entry for the contest, as it's more of a themed cover/parody than it is an original song.

41 minutes ago, ApexPredator-EN- said:

Are you kidding? By my calculations the songs match perfectly from start to finish on everything, look at the wavelengths.

16443768_1433385856701261_994480164_o.pn

It's not just some sound effects, it's the same song with different lyrics.. But again I'm not bashing him, he did an awesome job and surely put a lot of work into it, I'm just pointing out that this wasn't a valid entry for the contest, as it's more of a themed cover/parody than it is an original song.

Is based on the matrix i think ;)

To be honest its still an awesome work ^.^ 

1 minute ago, (XB1)THE TURBO RIDER said:

wow, that waveform comparison is really suspicious, but maybe you should have posted this before the winner selection...

Maybe JoeyZero gives a statement?

Anyway grats to the winners!

I only listened to it last night for the very first time and immediately noticed lol

3 hours ago, 9lapas said:

There were announced 10 places with prizes.

Now we are having "top 20" after the stream.

Can you please clarify, are there 10 or 20 prizes? And what are the prizes, if the quantity was changed?

When combing through the entries, it was clear that we had a lot of options for placement. It was decided that we would share the love and do a top 20 instead of a top 10!

Sorry for the confusion! The prizes are as follows:

1st place – Current Warframe Prime Access Pack and featured weekly on our streams!
2nd place – 1000 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
3rd place – 750 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
4th place – 500 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!
5th – 20th place – 250 Platinum and featured weekly on our streams!!