Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🐺BROKEN FANG🐺 (R9 MOUNTAIN Clan) is recruiting active and Helpful members MR5+ We are in⚜️SIEGE OF AGES⚜️alliance.We are STRONG, LOYAL. and HEADSTRONG! We have a clan Discord for clan members! Come and join something greater! DON'T BE PREY...BE A WOLF

(XBOX)SladesInjustice

On 2/3/2017 at 2:41 AM, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

Hey there Tenno!,

I, The Warlord of Broken Fang (Mountain Clan) Is welcoming active members from new players to seasoned players alike! We have been growing rapidly through the months and are looking for more members to help grow and get better and teach the ropes to. Broken Fang is also in Siege of Ages alliance that is consisted of many clans that is there to help players that is in need of assistance, to group up or to just socialize. We also have really nice hefty sized Dojo that I designed myself and the Dojo research is currently is at 99% and we are working hard everyday to get that percentage to 100%. **We are also recruiting strong and and well educated Warframe players (Mastery Rank: 18+) fill the higher up ranks of Broken Fang to help moderate clan and alliance chat, Help guide and educate the other players that need help or have questions and to suggest creative ideas** Our goal for this clan is to reach Moon status and and further an beyond and to have a very active community! But in Broken Fang you aren't just a number you are clansman and apart of our wolfpack!

We also plan on participating to our maximum ability in **The Solar Rail Wars** when arrive again soon in the near future!

Broken Fang's Ranking system:

ALPHA- Leader of the clan.

•  
  • BETA- CO. Leader of the clan, When the ALPHA is away the BETA is in charge.
  •  
  • SENTINEL- SENTINELS are the voice of Broken Fang, They are there to help anybody in need of assistance, Moderate chats and to answer any questions anyone my have. If the SENTINELS of Broken Fang have questions or concerns that weighs heavenly on the clan they may take it up with the BETA and ALPHA.
  •  
  • ELDER- ELDERS Help keep the order alongside the the SENTINELS and reports any questionable acts or concerns to the SENTINELS.
  •  
  • ASSASSIN- ASSASSINS help the clan by recruiting and report and questions or concerns to the ELDERS.
  •  
  • WARRIORS- You achieve WARRIOR status by reaching rank 7+
  •  
  • HUNTERS- Default ranking in Broken Fang.
  •  
  • DISHONORABLE- If a member of Broken Fang keeps disturbing the peace or cheats another member they will be put under the DISHONORABLE ranking for ever how long it may be. and if repeated more than twice, that said member will be kicked from Broken Fang.

If you and or your friends are in need of a social friendly clan just message me or my higher ups  on Xbox One @SladesInjustice, @adul777, @BBalljones32. Message any questions and or concerns you may have about Broken Fang and I will try and contact you as soon as possible!

Thank you all - Slades 

We still have room in our clan for all these positions, We currently are looking for great players to take up the ELDER ranking in Broken Fang, If you are MR 15+ and interested in joining our ranks and family just message me @SladesInjustice.

Edited by (XB1)SladesInjustice

We are still looking great exceptional players to join our ranks within the Wolfpack no mater the Mastery Rank! And we are also looking greatly educated players to fill the few higher up ranked spots left in the clan! If any of this interests you comment on this thread or message me on Xbox One @SladesInjustice. DONT BE PREY...BE A WOLF!

We are still recruiting for our Wolfpack Tenno! We have included ourselves among the few 10% in the Pacifism Defect receiving the gold tier trophy and the main reward the IGNIS WRAITH! Come and join our ranks Tenno and become wolves!  Our clan has great members and an even better community! Just remember Tenno,

DONT BE PREY...BE A WOLF

l0yFbSo.png

On 3/27/2017 at 5:29 PM, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

We are still recruiting for our Wolfpack Tenno! We have included ourselves among the few 10% in the Pacifism Defect receiving the gold tier trophy and the main reward the IGNIS WRAITH! Come and join our ranks Tenno and become wolves!  Our clan has great members and an even better community! Just remember Tenno,

DONT BE PREY...BE A WOLF

l0yFbSo.png

We are still taking in members Tenno, if you are looking for a clan that helps one another and doesn't let their members fall behind then, You just found your new clan! we placed in the top 10% in the Pacifism Defect event only because our clan works like a true Wolfpack and watches out for each other! Our community is one of the best on Warframe so if you are looking for clan, Broken Fang will welcome any and all who wishes to join and show their teeth with us!

On 2/3/2017 at 2:41 AM, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

1JvAdBV.png

Hey there Tenno!,

I, The Warlord of Broken Fang (Mountain Clan) Is welcoming active members from new players to seasoned players alike! We have been growing rapidly through the months and are looking for more members to help grow and get better and teach the ropes to. Broken Fang is also in Siege of Ages alliance and plenty of sister alliances  that is consisted of many clans that is there to help players that is in need of assistance, to group up or to just socialize. We also have really nice hefty sized Dojo that I designed myself and the Dojo research is currently is at 99% and we are working hard everyday to get that percentage to 100%.

**We are also recruiting strong and and well educated Warframe players (Mastery Rank: 18+) fill the higher up ranks of Broken Fang to help moderate clan and alliance chat, Help guide and educate the other players that need help or have questions and to suggest creative ideas** Our goal for this clan is to reach Moon status and and further an beyond and to have a very active community! But in Broken Fang you aren't just a number you are clansman and apart of our Wolfpack!

: Our Clan is very, very great at helping our own and any who need assistance on anything it may be.

:We are rapidly growing 

:We are in a great alliance with Siege of Ages with many sister alliances at our side

:We will help any new player that is looking for guidance and we have plenty of experienced players that are willing to help you 24\7.

We also plan on participating to our maximum ability in **The Solar Rail Wars** when arrive again soon in the near future!

eUNte0Z.png

Broken Fang's Ranking system:

ALPHA- Leader of the clan.

•  
  • BETA- CO. Leader of the clan, When the ALPHA is away the BETA is in charge.
  •  
  • SENTINEL- SENTINELS are the voice of Broken Fang, They are there to help anybody in need of assistance, Moderate chats and to answer any questions anyone my have. If the SENTINELS of Broken Fang have questions or concerns that weighs heavenly on the clan they may take it up with the BETA and ALPHA.
  •  
  • ELDER- ELDERS Help keep the order alongside the the SENTINELS and reports any questionable acts or concerns to the SENTINELS.
  •  
  • ASSASSIN- ASSASSINS help the clan by recruiting and report and questions or concerns to the ELDERS.
  •  
  • WARRIORS- You achieve WARRIOR status by reaching rank 7+
  •  
  • HUNTERS- Default ranking in Broken Fang.
  •  
  • DISHONORABLE- If a member of Broken Fang keeps disturbing the peace or cheats another member they will be put under the DISHONORABLE ranking for ever how long it may be. and if repeated more than twice, that said member will be kicked from Broken Fang.

If you and or your friends are in need of a social friendly clan just comment down below or  message me or my higher ups  on Xbox One @SladesInjustice, @adul777, @BBalljones32. Message any questions and or concerns you may have about Broken Fang and I will try and contact you as soon as possible!

DON'T BE PREY...BE A WOLF!

We are still looking for good capable players to welcome within our ranks!