The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you buy nidus and ivara or did you grind (poll)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Grinded both. Nidus wasn't really that bad- yes, I'm aware, I did get lucky with him considering I got all three parts in three missions, but even with that considered his chances don't seem too bad. 15% isn't that low.

Ivara, however.... ugh. She took far too long to get. Talking literally multiple several-hour long sessions JUST for the chassis. I know Pavlov far too well now.

Bought both.

- I didn't really care about Ivara but she was on sale during Darvo's sales so yeah I just bought her for 115:platinum: as far as I remember (quite fine considering the Warframe Slot and Reactor bound with the purchase).

- I bought Nidus after the second Index. Will never finish this quest because that's just lazy development anyway.

Edited by Chewarette

I returned to Warframe about a year ago, and Ivara was the first frame I bought - I have grown to love spy because of her. As for Nidus - I loathe infested ship tilesets with their hideous visual clutter, so after 4 or 5 rounds on that salvage mission I gave up and bought him for myself and my friends so we'd never have to go there again.

I farmed for Ivara as it was the new Spy and a welcomed way to get her when she arrived. Took a while but, as with all good things, got her parts eventually. She cost me a slot and Orokin Reactor.....so technically spent 40 plat on her. 

Nidus....on the other hand....I bought straight up after getting a 75% off coupon. Since he is behind the Blast Gambit wall, which has the prerequisite of TWW & Second Dream, I have no choice but to buy him (and Titania as well). It was a good 57 plat spent as he is fun. Plus I got all his parts doing the new mission, Infested Salvage. Just no BP to build him.

Cheers

First I bought Ivara, then I said enough and bought Equinox, third was Atlas because I hate archwings, then Mesa because all those keys and she was last frame that I don't own, and last one Nidus because he was new and I wanted it right now, and yea I will probably buy Bard also.

Grinded for both because the only reason i got them was for mastery. So far regular Loki and Atlas were the only frames i bought. Loki as i started playing and Atlas because of Archwing (i'm only playing that mode if DE forces me for example in Natah and War Within Quest).

got both, nidus was on my lucky day, got last part and galatine p on one day, ivara took me 3 days, but well, i found the best node to drop each part back then (legit got 4 BPs off one and got a helmet on a node from a spy alert that was there) but that was before SOTR idk which nodes do it now, or there is always the chance that it was absolutely ridiculous luck :V

For Spy try to get 2 other people that are good at spy. Then when the mission loads you each go to one vault. So you go to A, 1 person for B, 1 person C so you complete it much faster.

For Nidus is you're getting groups that are potatoes you can go solo with like ember ignis and control how often the injector get charged.

I didn't find the grind all that bad for either. If anything Ivara was worse than Nidus but the quest for Nidus was more annoying since I don't like the index.  I've had worse luck farming parts for prime bits so these were easy compared to everything else in the game IMO. Oh and I've only paid real $ for Founder's or aesthetic pack stuff, nothing else.