The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you buy nidus and ivara or did you grind (poll)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Grinded for both. There's many reasons for me to not buy.

My money goes for college. I'm not rich person. The price is expensive. There's a way to get them free. Both warframes are wanted to but not needed. It's not hard as mutagen samples farming. I'm very good at spy and like it. I didn't use Nidus since fully ranked it.

Never focus farmed for anything. If I really want it I will buy it.

If not then I just play the game and occasionally check the foundry, if I can build it, I build it.

Got lucky with Ivara. <10 runs and I got her complete set. Nidus is bought because I was in the "play it now" mode when he came out.

Haven't bought any warframes or weapons in the game, only cosmetics. Nearly got everything as well, just trading syndicate weapons with friends. 

To me their grind (Ivara, Nidus) in contrast to hydroid and the beacons of prosecutors are heaven and hell. 

Edited by Kraxah

Bought both, the only two frames I didn't grind for.

Nidus: had a 75 percent of coupon the day before Glast Gambit.  57p well spent.

Ivara: I saw a chart somewhere, maybe Tenno Clock News, that quantified what I guessed was true: Ivara is the most time consuming frame to grind for by expected hours.   The second hardest frame isn't even close.  I bought her with a coupon months ago and I have still never found all her parts.  If you buy one frame, buy Ivara.

I grinded for both. I enjoy spy missions so the Ivara grind was nice and I didn't mind running infested salvage so Nidus wasn't too bad. (Although it feels like the drop chances for Ivara have been lowered since I grinded for her, so I may have gotten off lucky).

I personally refuse to buy Frames/weapons since they can be gotten for free and purchasing them encourages higher and higher grind walls down the line (Albeit gradually). My opinion has only been further reinforced by the recent Hema debacle. If it takes me a year to get it, so be it. I won't be supporting that kind of thinking.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12259515

Also please comment why and which one you bought or grinded for . 

I bought both btw, I couldn't deal with the grind 

#WalletWarriors

You guys are some babies when it comes to RNG...The RNG in this game is so easy to beat and obtain whats needed.

World of Warcraft has 0.1% drop rates.... I ran the same raid once a week for almost two years.(You only get loot drops once a week from raids) 

My mount has never dropped and ive wasted weeks on weeks hoping it would. 

Grinded. I spend my plat on slots and cosmetics (bc reasons).

Ivara took some time, but i like her missions and she was not going anythere, so it was just a matter of patience.

Nidus i farmed on day one. Was lucky.

Now, then it comes to the Xiphos... I think i may give up and buy it eventually.

Bought Ivara (it was taking forever when I was running missions for it, so I gave up and bought her). Three or four spy missions later, I'd landed all of her component blueprints. Go figure. RNGesus works in mysterious ways. I don't regret the purchase, though - I'm not in a competition to beat DE at their own game or anything. 

As for Nidus, I have no interest in that warframe. 

Edited by (XB1)CannyJack